❀Changes❀

Years Later

Everyone split up but still continued to live in Townsville. They fed off of animal blood to survive but continued to be civilized. All the couples were in homes together and the Punks worked at a strip club, who didn't see that coming? Blossom was a history teacher, Bubbles was a fashion designer, Buttercup was a gym owner, Brick worked as a construction worker, Butch was a police officer and Boomer helped create clothes at Bubble's store. Flora and Flyn worked at Buttercup's gym, Frost and Freeze ran a daycare, and Flame was dragged into becoming a librarian and a soccer coach at the school Blossom worked at. Flint was a stay at home dad and Scorch was going into kindergarten the same daycare the Puffs went to. 

Many changes were made int their lives, their diets, their jobs, their team, their lives altogether. Enemies united as lovers- well, vampire mates. 

They lived peaceful lives and soon vampires weren't uncommon, Humans and supposedly mystical creatures eventually got along and everything was normal. They enjoyed their lives and of course they went through tough times. Maybe even the Puffs and Ruffs decide to adopt their own children one day.

Thank you all for reading my story, I peresonally felt like I could have dragged it out more and made things more detailed. If you have ideas for a different book or edits I need to make, don't hesitate to comment or even message me through the Wattpad Messaging. 

Thank you again!

~Beta