❀Party❀

Everyone was sitting in silence in the living room, debating weather to get dressed or not. Butch and Buttercup had just got back from stealing blood bags from the hospital. They had fed and were now doing nothing. 

Buttercup groaned. "We have nothing better to do. Let's go to the damned party." 

"Fine..." Blossom sighed.

"She said to dress nice." Bubbles added.

They all got ready for the party. (Outfits in 'Party Outfits'.... Duh, Beta! o.O)

Bubbles was putting on makeup when Boomer walked up behind her and watched her.

"You're so pretty..."

"Thanks Boomie!" Bubbles giggled.

Boomer blushed and gasped when her realized he said it aloud. She smiled nervously and walked out of the bathroom and sat on his bed.

"You look good, Boomie." Bubbles smiled when she saw his outfit.

"T-thanks." Boomer's cheeks burned.

They went downstairs and left to the party. They decided to fly because it was faster. They got there and walked in. Music was playing and the mansion was filled with teens. As soon as they walked in, Princess grabbed the mic.

"Attention everyone! Welcome the Rowdyruff Boys!"

Everyone cheered and she put the mic down and walked over to the Puffs and Ruffs.

"Hey Brickie." Princess giggled.

"Princess... I'm not interested." Brick looked at her unimpressed. 

"But I am." Princess smirked and went to drag Brick to dance.

Blossom felt bold and smirked.

"Baby." Blossom looked at Brick pleadingly.

"I'm sorry, Doll." Brick smirked. 

Princess cringed and let Brick go.

"So you'd rather smash that nerd instead of me?" Princess scoffed.

"Go ahead. I can find someone else." Princess sassed and walked away. 

"Let's dance Boomie!" Bubbles dragged Boomer to dance.

Bubbles put her hands in the air and swayed her hips. Boomer just watched and blushed. Bubbles smiled and giggled at him. She gently grabbed his hands and guided them to her waist. He would have blushed more if he could. She put her hands on his shoulders and she started to sway and dance. Boomer soon got the feel of the music, and his hands slipped from her waist to her hips and her arms were wrapped around his neck. Blossom and Brick sipped spiked punch as they watched the two. 

Butch and Buttercup were the ones that spiked the punch. They were currently dancing too. Butch's hands were on her hips as she lightly grinded against him as the danced. Blossom and Brick sat back in the corner, watching their siblings. They weren't being over protective, but they had just got used to keeping an eye on them after their creators died. 

"I think we should leave them be." Brick took a sip from his solo cup.

"So what do you suggest we do, carrot?" Blossom stepped in front of him. 

Brick smirked and took the chance to smack her ass.

"Ah! Dammit Brick! I think you left a mark." Blossom rubbed where he hit her.

"I couldn't resist." Brick chuckled.

"You better get better with 'resisting' or I'll have to teach you a lesson." Blossom smirked at him.

"That phrase doesn't scare me anymore Pinkie~" Brick taunted.

"Oh really?" Blossom's smirk turned into a grin as she pushed him up against the wall, her hand grabbed his shirt.

Brick only smirked and pulled her closer by her waist.

"Getting frisky now, eh?" Brick chuckled.

"I haven't even started." Blossom giggled and Brick couldn't help but kiss her.

She was shocked, but she melted into the kiss. Let's just say it was a long night for the six of them.