❀Surprises❀

Blossom woke up in Brick's t-shirt. She gasped and sat up. She turned to see Brick beside her, sleeping. She jumped up and looked at her phone.

"GET UP!" She screamed.

"AH!" Brick yelled and fell off the bed.

"We slept all day and night! It's Monday and we're late for school!" Blossom grabbed clothes and jumped into the shower.

Brick groaned and noticed he was just in his boxers. He huffed and grabbed a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt. He tossed them on and fixed his ponytail before throwing on shoes. He walked over to Bubbles and Boomer's room and noticed that no one was in there. He walked downstairs and saw the two drinking hot chocolate. He knew neither of them liked coffee. They were dressed and ready.

"Why did Blossom scream?

Butch spoke before he yawned. He was shirtless in grey sweatpants. Buttercup walked in, wearing Butch's shirt and her black jersey shorts. They leaned against the counter. Brick saw Boomer's arm around Bubbles' waist.

"Damn, did everyone get it on last night- well, Saturday night?" Brick chuckled.

"Yep." Butch smirked at Buttercup, who elbowed him.

Boomer and Bubbles were blushing.

"Bubbles!" Buttercup gasped.

"Really?" Butch asked and the blondes nodded.

"Well, dang!" Brick chuckled.

Blossom flew down in a hurry.

"Get dressed you two, We have to go to school." Blossom demanded.

The greens groaned and walked back to their room to change. 

Bubbles had on a black skirt and white blouse with blue flats. Boomer had a blue long sleeved shirt and tan shorts. Blossom had a pink tank top dress on with a white sweater top and white wedges. Butch and Buttercup walked in with their soccer outfits on.

"You guys have a game today?" 

"Yup."

"Don't get blood on your clothes." Blossom bit her lip and flew out the back door. 

It took the others a moment to sense their hunger. They followed after her into the woods. They all attacked different animals to feed off of. When they finished and made themselves look presentable and flew to the school. They walked in and signed themselves in before walking to their classes. The bell ran and they stopped when three familiar faces came out of a classroom.

"Shit.." Buttercup mumbled.

"I was wondering when you guys would show up."

"Screw off, Berserk." Blossom clenched her jaw. 

Berserk gasped and moved Blossom's hair to see her neck.

"What a lovely hickey. I'm disappointed to know my Brickie gave it to you." Berserk pouted then giggled.

"Boomie!" Brat giggled and latched onto Boomers arm.

Bubbles glared at her and Brat smirked.

"I'm with Bubbles..." Bommer tried to gently push her off.

"Butchieeee~" Brute sang.

"Awe Hell." Butch grabbed Buttercups hand and pulled her in front of him.

Brute frowned.

"Get out of my way, Butterbutt." Brute stuck out her tongue.

Buttercup flashed her fangs to Brute. Brute paled and backed away. Bubbles did the same to Brat who squeaked and hid behind Berserk. Blossom and Brick stood side by side while Berserk continued to flirt.

"Blossom's my mate, Berserk." Brick spoke lowly.

"Mate? Wow. She's rubbed off on you with nerd terms." Berserk Chuckled.

"No." Blossom like her teeth and flashed her fangs to Berserk who just stared.

"Nice pearly whites, there." Berserk laughed.

"How dumb are you?" Butch asked her with a disgusted look.

"I'm smart enough to know Blossy didn't flossy."

"At least my damn teeth are straight." Blossom growled. 

"Down Doggie!" Berserk giggled.

Blossom had enough she clenched her jaw and grabbed Berserk by the hair and dragged her about twenty feet away from Brick. Berserk whined and cried in pain. 

"That's the distance you need to stay away from Brick. Got it?" Blossom narrowed her eyes.

"We wouldn't want Flame finding out about this, would we, Brick?" Berserk smirked.

"I'm not scared of her." Brick spoke with a straight face.

"Speak of the devil." Berserk chuckled. 

"Flame?" Blossom walked over to Brick.

"We have more counterparts..." Brick sighed.

Three girls walked in. The girl leading them had long Blood red hair and eyes that matched. She had a scar on her cheek. She had on a white button up that was rolled up to her elbows and ripped jeans. A red tie was tied loosely. Her boots were black and had about a five inch heel. The black haired girl following her had short hair on the sides but it was longer and curly on the top. Dark green eyes and a white button up with the sleeves ripped off. Her green tie wasn't tied at all. She had on tan shorts that were ripped at the knee. The blonde had bright blue eyes. She had on a black mini skirt and a white, short sleeve polo shirt. Her blue tie was neatly tied on. She had on a blue butterfly pin in her hair. 

"Why are you three here?" Boomer asked.

"To thank you." The blonde smiled.

"And introduction would be nice." Buttercup sassed.

"I'm Flame Fright. These are my sisters, Flora and Freeze. Your mates and the Punks helped us escape our creator." The redhead spoke.

"We were turned vampires too. Your mates decided to help us live. We changed them because of orders from our boss." Freeze looked at the ground.

"They have mates too." Brick reassured Blossom.

"Who are they then?" Blossom asked, intrigued with the conversation.

"It's a funny story. How about we continue at lunch?" Flame smirked.

Her eyes darted to the door and she pressed her lips into a line. 

"That sounds good to me." Blossom smiled. 

Blossom's eyes traveled to Flare's arm. A large scar was on her wrist. She narrowed her eyes at it and Flare looked at her.

"Trust me... you'll know our story by the end of lunch."