❀Worries❀

Everyone took training seriously. They had some trouble juggling school and training, but they made it work. For the next few weeks, they all got better at controlling their thirst as well as their powers. They had decided to take a pamper day and skip school. Bubbles and Brat begged to meet Scorch, so Flame and Flint finally agreed. They were all at Joey's house waiting for Flame to unlock the door.

"Joey!" Flame yelled and a man opened the door.

He had smooth brown skin and a black beard and hair. He smiled at everyone as they walked in. He knew what they were and wasn't even nervous. They guess he couldn't be nervous after working in an assassin league for years.

"Where's my little monster?" Flame smiled. 

"Waaa~" A toddler ran in.

Red hair and grey eyes. She looked like Flame with Flint's eyes.

"Hello, firefly." Flint smiled and picked her up.

"Daddy!" She cooed.

"She's adorable!" Brat and Bubbles squealed and Freeze took Scorch away from them.

"Okay, she's ours for at least an hour. Whoever wants to play dress up, let's go." Freeze smiled and walked down the hall to her room. All the blues had followed with big smiles.

"I didn't get to hold my own daughter when I delivered her, Freeze practically stole her." Flame smiled as she shook her head.

The rest sat down on the couch.

"Well I assume there's a sporty crew. Flora, show them to the game room." Joey said.

"Game room? Hell Yes!" Butch said with wide eyes as the greens followed Flora.

"Now the leaders..." Joey smiled.

Flame looked down at the floor.

"Hey... what's wrong...?" Flint put his hand under her chin and lifted her to his sight.

She snatched her head away. 

"Flame..." Joey looked at her, then at Flint.

"I'm worried. I think the Rowdyrudes know we're preparing for them." Flame rubbed her temple.

"How would they know?" Berserk asked.

"I don't know. I'm just... not feeling right about this." Flame shook her head.

Flame's anxiety was bad for the next month. It was now October with Halloween around the corner. They all had plans to attend the school party. Joey convinced them all that they needed the stress reliever. Currently, they were at the Puff's and Ruff's house, getting ready.

"Wait. They're letting students wear slutty costumes to a high school Halloween party?" Flora scoffed.

"I'm not complaining." The Punks said in sync.

"Wow." Flame scoffed.

"So we're matching our counterparts? Right?" Freeze asked as she looked at her costume.

"No, The girls are bunnies and the boys are 'masters'." Brat giggled.

Flame rolled her eyes.

"I scare people enough, I'll go as myself." Flame rolled her eyes. 

"Nope, even I'm doing this, so you have to." Buttercup smirked at Flame.

"I'll spend Halloween with Scorch then." Flame got up to walk out.

"No, you're going to get her ready for Halloween and then we're leaving to the party. Joey said he'll take her trick or treating." Freeze corrected her.

Flame groaned in frustration and snatched her costume and went to change. They all were different. The body suit was black but the red's had red fish net leggings, the greens had green stockings and a green belt, and the blues had blue mini skirts with theirs.

"Hell fucking no, I need something covering my ass." Flame looked at herself in the mirror.

"No, my ass." Flame whipped around to see Flint leaning against the doorframe with a smirk. 

All the girls proceeded with their own thing with smiles on their faces. Blossom walked out, not in her costume and went to see Brick outside.

"Brick..."

"Yeah, Bloss?" He turned to her.

"I'm worried about tonight." Blossom hugged Brick from behind.

"Me too." He looked at a text on his phone.

"See you soon? Who's that from?" Blossom asked him.

"Rage. Things are going to go down soon." Brick bit his lip.

"Shouldn't we tell the others?" Blossom asked.

"No, we'll tell them tomorrow. Let them enjoy their night." Brick said and the two finished getting ready.

They were now at Joey's place, waiting for Flame. Flame finally walked out with Joey. Scorch was on Flame's hip in a red witch costume. Flame kissed her daughter's cheek and Scorch wouldn't let go.

"Mommy!" She cried.

"I'll be back later, firefly." Flame smiled.

"Get me some candy!" Flora yelled.

"Okay Auntie!" 

They flew to the party and walked in. The boys enjoyed tugging at the girls' leashes. While everyone tried to enjoy themselves, they were still on high alert subconsciously, regardless of the lack of knowledge about the text Brick received.

"Flame, calm down. She's with Joey, you have nothing to worry about." Freeze tried to ease her sister's nerves.

When a certain song came on, the girls decided to dance, It was a line dance anyway. The boys were completely entertained for the rest of the night. They all loosened up and had a good time. They went back to the Puff's place after the party to get their things and go home. After they changed, Flame's phone rang and she answered it.

"What's up?"

...

"Joey?"

...

"Joey?!"

...

"Where the Hell are you guys?!"

...

"I'm on the way."

She hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Flint asked.

"Scorch is missing."