❀The Night❀

"You got this, Bloss." Buttercup smiled at her sister and patted her shoulder.

"Yeah! Show them what you got!" Bubbles smiled.

"Thanks, girls."

Blossom smiled and walked back over to the cheer squad. She was the cheer captain. The pink eyed beauty was proud and she showed it. Her confident personality vanished after the tragedy, and she was slowly gaining it back. Her sisters were happy for her. 

Buttercup dressed out for the football game as quarterback. She was the captain of the soccer team and did well in football. She gave the boys a few beatings to prove herself worthy on the team, but in the long run, it worked. 

Bubbles sat in the bleachers cheering both of her sisters on. Their close friend, Robin was sitting with her. Bubbles was the leader of the art and photography club. At half time, she walked to the field and took pictures of the cheer squad and the football team.

"Townsville Tigers win!"

The crowd cheered. 

Buttercup and Blossom changed into their normal clothing and grabbed their gym bags before meeting Bubbles in front of the field. They walked down the sidewalk back to their home. On the way there, they saw the demolished headquarters of Mojo. The memory filled their heads. If they were only more careful when planning, Professor wouldn't have had to help save them. They explosion wouldn't have happened.

They were caught off guard when they were all dragged into an alley. Mouths were covered and the only sound was muffled screams. Pain shot through their necks and they passed out. The only thing they remember were vibrant eyes. Red, Dark Blue, and Forest Green. Something seemed familiar about those eyes.