❀Story Time❀

The Puffs and Ruffs waited for the Punks and Frights in the courtyard. They were talking about the Frights, it was odd that they just appeared out of nowhere, but the Ruffs did say that they helped them, but it was the Frights' story to tell. 

"So someone just made them and they were turned into vampires?" Buttercup asked.

"Not exactly..." Butch sighed.

"Unlike us, they had two creators... but Flame can tell you the whole story..." Boomer said.

"I wonder how she got the scar on her eye..." Bubbles drifted off.

"Me too..." Blossom looked at the doors and the Punks walked out.

"Where are they?" Blossom asked Berserk.

"I guess the boys showed up." Brute shrugged and smirked at Butch, who quickly hid behind his girlfriend.

"The boys?" Bubbles asked.

"Yeah, the girls are the Fury Frights and the boys are the Fiery Fight's." 

"That's a weird name." Bubbles furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yep, they're here." Brat giggled and the Frights walked up with boys.

The boys all had greyish eyes. The redhead had think and long hair, but not as long as Bricks. The one with black hair had spikes like butch, but his had more style and gel. The blonde had shabby hair that was short on the sides and back and longer on the top, like Flora's. 

"These are the Fight boys. Flint, Flynn and Frost." 

"Hi." Everyone smiled and waved.

"Now, Flame's a good story tell, so be warned." Flint chuckled and put his arm around Flame.

"It's going to take a bit, let's sit in the grass." Freeze smiled.

Everyone took their seats in a hugged circle.

"I guess we can start from the beginning..."

"Tell them how we were created first." Flora said and Flame sighed.

"So the whole sugar, spice and shit didn't happen with us. Ours was more of um... what was it?" Flame looked at Freeze.

"Guns, knives, and fights..." Freeze said.

"Well, our 'father' and mother wanted children, but he had other plans. He found a way to use the mixture to impregnate our mother and boom. We happened, we were born like normal kids, but we have powers like you guys because of the famous chemical x."

~Flashback~

Flame Scarlet Fright...

Flora Jade Fright...

Freeze Sky Fright...

Their mother didn't make it...

Their father wasn't a good man...

They knew it...

They had it bad...

Especially Flame...

"Where's your mom?"

"In the sky."

"What's your dad like?"

"He's never home."

"Why are your eyes and hair like blood?"

"I was born with it..."

"You're not normal!"

BAM!

"Why are you so mean?!"