°•¤●Silent Comfort●¤•°

Comincia dall'inizio

He's very cool... I've never met a person so... nice and humble. At first, he seemed such a normal guy and yet he's so strong!

I leaned myself forward, taking a closer look. My face is heating up, I can feel the tense rush in my veins slowly rising.

I'm staring too... intently... The long bench he sat on that surrounds half of the entire table has a lot of room left. I took a seat beside him, my hand kept holding on to my cheek while my elbow rests on my lap. Stare~

This is wrong... I shouldn't get so attached to someone like this... especially when I only just met them. His face reminds me of the thrill I experienced at our fight yesterday, especially when he has that battle cry. That's it... nothing more, nothing less...

I wouldn't want to hurt him anyway...

As I was lost in my thoughts, Akato squinted his eyes with cheeks still touching the hardwood. Did I accidentally bother him? I hope I didn't.

Now that he moved a little, I can see a faint yellow lump of hair on the edge of his red hoodie. A face, so small yet still familiar.

"It's Seiki..." I whispered to myself being careful not to wake him up.

The pixie isn't any better than his master though, he seems to be enjoying the sleep he's getting.

This is a once in a lifetime chance! I might not be able to look at them sleeping this cute together! How adorable!

Without hesitation, I moved my face closer to Akato, taking a good look at the sleeping pixie. The lines of my hair fell from my forehead down to my neck. I then slowly pulled it back behind my ear, now an inch away from the swordsmen's handsome slumber.

Gee, this little pixie matches perfectly with his master. It's almost as if they were perfectly made for each other! Though, I doubt Akato would wholeheartedly admit that.

I guess he's the guy you'd see as tough? Haha. That's a bit weird~

Now that I look at them... Seiki must be very very lucky... being able to hang around such a cool guy. How I'm jealous of it!

Maybe he wouldn't mind if I sneak my way and sleep with them too, would he?

Hrm...

I'm sorry.

I slowly but surely laid my head on his shoulder. How... delightful.

My face is beet red, I'm practically burning inside. I have never done this kind of thing before... yet it feels so right. Though, this embarrassment feels so wrong...

Am I smiling?... yes. I am.

Oh my goooood. I'm burning hotter than the sun! ALL I'M DOING IS LEANING ON HIS SHOULDER WHILE HE'S SLEEPING ON THE TABLE SO WHY AM I LIKE THIS!

"Mmmmm..." a soft long moan voiced beside my ear.

Oh no, did I wake him up?...

"Lavender scent..." Akato murmured silently.

Wh-What? WA-WA-WAIT WAIT

He sat upright and grabbed me by the belly. Pulling me readily to his chest. Leaning on the bench slightly off to the right now with me sitting on his lap.

I'm speechless.

<:O

>:O

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS HE DOING!!!???

"Such a nice smell~" I hear him chuckling half-asleep.

He's not conscious of what he's doing. Whew, that's safe. But that doesn't change the fact that I'M NOW AS HOT AS A SCORCHING DESERT!!!

He's loosely wrapping his arms around me, his fingers are too CLOSE TO MY BELLY!

I'm panicking in silence and I need to figure out what to do, oh man what can I do to get out of this!

I can just forcefully stand up and easily avoid dying of embarrassment but I might wake him up and spoil their shut-eye!

My options are either stay here and suffer or force my way out and bother.

How did I get into this situation! Erghhh...

.

-=[]=-

.

Hm. Actually... this isn't so bad.

I don't know why but this feels comfortable... I guess it's... fine if I lie down a bit.

Hah, as if!

.

-=[]=-

.

Yeah who am I kidding, this genuinely feels nice.

I see the only place for me to rest my head is rather unpleasant... but I'm willing to do it.

I laid my head under his head, close to his chest but not too obvious...

I guess the panicking earlier eased off some of the nervousness... but I still can't say that I'm used to it...

I can hear his loud heartbeat, steady and strong. I wish he can hear mine though, gosh, it's out of control...

Being this close I notice how he has a rougher and sturdier build than I expected, made for a perfect mix of strength and agility... even his avatar's body is strategically made for battle. He's such a weirdo... but it's still admirable~.

This is so calming... I feel so safe around him. I feel safe in his grasp... This is absurdly selfish... I don't want this to end.

But.

What can I do? We only just met, it's impossible for us anyway. I can't start something like this with anyone now. I can't have this... with anyone. I hope he doesn't think highly of me... at the same time, I hope he does...

It feels so wrong... doing this for my selfish desires, but it's alright for a little girl to dream right?...

Sorry, Akato.

Just this one time... I want to enjoy this.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and let out a satisfying sigh as my consciousness disappears.

.

-=[]=-

.

[The End of Chapter 15]

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Author's Notes

"Accepting the changes that were given to you no matter the context is the truest way of being grateful for them." ~Simon

Just trying to make a cool quote here so people would remember me.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=