Chapter 42: Alexandrite meets the Autobots

(Now Megatron knows that Night can fuse with anyone, but kept the secret to himself. Next day, Night wanted to take her new runt daughter, Alexandrite to meet the Autobots for the first time.. to get to know them that they are good.)

Alex was 7 years old, still shy, but wears glasses (the glasses look like Rung's) so no one can see her optics. Night was having a talk with her mate meeting the bots. He was slightly fine with it. "Mommy? Daddy? What are you talking about?",Alex said when she walked in their bedroom.

"Oh Alex. Come here, sweetspark",Star said, sitting on the berth. She walks over and Star picks her up, settles her on his lap.

"What's going on?",she asked. But Night wanted it to be a slight surprise for her.

"Nothing, Alex, honey. Your dad and I were talking.",Nightmare said.

Later on, Night takes Alexandrite to the base. Turns off both their signals.

At the base, the Autobots we're doing their business. Ratchet knew night would come, so he opens a ground bridge portal. "Night coming over?",Smokescreen asked.

"She is, but is bringing another visitor again",Ratchet said. Night and Alex go through the portal.

"Nightmare, good to see you again.",Optimus says when seeing her.

"You too, Optimus",she said back.

"Nightmare, who's this visitor you brought?",Arcee said to her. Alex was hiding behind her mother's legs shyly. Bulkhead sees her. "Who's that?",he asked.

"This is Alexandrite, Alex for short...",Night said. Everyone was surprised.

"No... this is your daughter?",Smokescreen said and looks at Alex. "She's adorable",he smiles.

"She a little shy, you guys can introduce yourselves.",Night says and looks at all of them. Optimus introduced himself first. "Hi Alexandrite, I am Optimus Prime. Leader of the Autobots. This is the team. Bumblebee, Arcee, Smokescreen, Ratchet, Bulkhead, and our three human friends Jack, Miko and Rafael."

Alex waves hi, and slightly comes out from hiding. Optimus was also a bit surprised of how Alex looked. But he didn't care how she looked. She didn't want them to see her optics. Later on, Alex plays with the kids and Smokescreen. Smokey was throwing her in the air a bit and was laughing. She calls him "Uncle Smokey". Next, Alex watches the kids play video games and TV. Bunch of commercials came up and kind of confused with Alex a bit, but the kids explained.

Then, Alex looks around the base a bit more with Miko. They talk while walking. But Bulkhead bumps into her and her glasses fall off.

"Oh my bad, Alex. Here",Bulkhead said and picks up her glasses. As soon as she was about to get her glasses from him, she opens her optics. "By the allspark.. your optics.",he said surprised. She felt nervous and scared at the same time. Alex slightly backs up away from him.

"Alex, don't be scared.",Bulkhead said.

"Your optics are different colors, even the pupils are different. It's so cool",Miko said and looks at her. Alex closes her optics a bit shut and shakes her no. Optimus sees them and walks behind Alex. She bumps into him next and opens them again. "Extraordinary, Alexandrite.",Optimus said.

She grabs her glasses and puts them back on. "Alex. I like your eyes. Why are you hiding them?",he said again.

"I.. don't like them.. I was born like this.. with my mom's old tail, different optics and different legs. I look like a stupid dragon like seeker with weird legs..",Alex said sadly, and looks down. Optimus groans a bit, kneels down to her and slowly picks her up. Alex was a bit confused. He holds her like she's his kid. "Your looks don't matter, Alex. Just be yourself.",he said.

"Mom said that to me. I believed her a bit.",she looked at him. He nods.

"Alright. Can I call you uncle Optimus?",she asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes you can.",he answered.

"Yay!",she said happy and hugs him. He slowly hugs back. "Then there's uncle Smokey, uncle bulky, auntie Arcee, uncle Bee, and uncle Ratchet."

"That's cute",Bulkhead said. Optimus puts her down and she walks off happy.

It becomes nighttime and Night and Alex get ready to leave the base. "It was nice meeting you all.",Alex said and waves bye. They wave back. Nightmare smiles. They go back to the ship. Landing on the flight deck, the two go inside.

"Daddy!",Alex shouted. Star hears her, "Alex? Night? You're back",he felt relieved. She walks up to him and hugs his legs.

"How was it?",Star asked.

"It went good.",she answered him. "How are the twins?"

"They want to learn to fight, sword fight",Star said seriously.

Night was surprised, but decided to think about it. Starscream puts his daughter to bed. The twins haven't summoned their weapons yet.