Chapter 24: Cortical Psychic Patch

(The next day)

Nightmare comes back from her flight. She couldn't stop thinking from what Shockwave said and was wondering who pulled her gem out. She thought of something. She saw how Megatron and Starscream used something called the Cortical Psychic Patch. It goes through memories, even the past.

She goes to find Starscream and sees him in the refueling lounge,"Starscream...",she said.

"You're back.",he said, walks up to her and kisses her dermas and her neck cables.

"I need to ask a favor...",Night says. He looks at her, "sure, what is it?".

"We need to go inside my head",she said.

"What do you-",he stopped and suddenly realized what she meant. She wanted to use the Cortical Psychic Patch to go through her memories of her past. "You wanna do it.. don't you?",he asked. She nodded. "Megatron will not know about this, you understand me?",she said serious.

He nods. So, they head to the medbay. They both lie down on the beds. Knockout plugs Star's bed first, "so, what are we doing today, commander Starscream?"

"Nightmare's true motives..",he answers. She sighs and Knockout plugs in hers.

(Monitor: Memories.. activating)

Nightmare wakes up and was at the forest where she reformed. She sees at the ship where she fought before and still was a crystal gem. At first, nothing was happening. She climbs inside. She goes in without being seen.

"Do you guys wanna do this the easy way.. *readies swords* or the hard way",Nightshade said, stands in between her team, Peridot, Lapis and Jake. The big robots (decepticons) ready their laser guns. So they attacked each other.

Starscream was on the side of the room and Night was on the other. "Whoa, that's her??",Star said surprised while looking at Nightshade. Nightmare started to feel a painful sting in her head and she grunts. "Nightmare??",Star called her.

Her memories started to fast forward to where her gem was pulled out. Nightshade was pulled up by the neck, choking. Nightmare looked closely, "Is that... Megatron???".

Starscream yelled, "Nightmare!"

He pulls out her gem hard and blood dripped down on the ground. Nightmare screamed and puts her servos on her head. She started hyperventilate fast. Everyone disappeared. He runs to her, "Night..",puts his servos on her shoulders. Night started crying. Star puts her close to his chest, "It's okay..",trying to calm her down.

Suddenly, her memories started to fast forward more on their own. Night was confused. It ended up on her home where she lived. Her friends returned on Jake. Night gasped a bit, when seeing her friends and her old boyfriend, Springtrap. Jake went on top of a hill and howled loudly. Night sniffled while seeing him, but still didn't understand why he looked different now.

Jake ran down the hill and roared a portal to go somewhere. "Wait, where's he going?". Memories fast forward again to where he was going. Jake knew where the Decepticons were.

Jake hissed at their leader, Megatron. "Ah, you again..",he said. "Jake, what are you doing??",she said, but Jake didn't hear or see her. He jumped and bit his arm. Megatron hit him hard and hits a tree. But, Jake got back up, and Megatron drawn his sword. "Come on.",Megatron smiled evil.

"Jake, no!",Night yelled. Jake attacked him again, and Megatron stabbed him on the chest. He screeches loudly.

"NO!! Stop it!!",Night cried. Megatron stabbed his chest twice. Jake fell on the floor dead, bleeding. Night sobbed. Memories went forward a day.

Jake started glowing bright white, started growing more and more. His body started to change robotic. Star and Night were surprised. He powers on and starts growling lowly.

"By the allspark...",Night said.. He starts hearing different voices in his head and walks away.

Nightmare goes on her knees crying again. Starscream rubs her back to calm her down again, "Knockout.. pull the plug..".

"On it..",Knockout said and unplugs the cords from the beds. They both wake up. But, night was with tears because she saw the truth.. she sighed. Knockout walks up to her, "I saw.. I'm sorry".

"....",Nightmare didn't say anything. Star kisses her forehead.

"Your leader... I'm gonna kill him..",she said. Starscream was shocked from what she said.

"Night, don't do it. He's powerful, even on dark energon..",Star said. She sighs. "He ruined my life.. now I had to start all over. I will kill him myself..",Night looked at him.

The kids walk in. "Momma?",Alexandrite asked. She looks at them. "What's going on?". Then, Star looks at them, "We were.. doing something important",he said. "You fragged?",Alex asked. Star and Night both blushed deeply, "What?! No! Where did you get that word from?!". Alex points at Knockout. He starts to sweat. "They hear you every night, be quiet",Knockout said. Night slaps him.

"What the frag, Night??",he said

"I'm mad enough..",she said and walks out. So, the kids go to their dad. "Give her some time alone, kids.. She needed to know the truth about what happened in her past..",Star said. The kids understood.

Night goes to the berthroom and to think to see if she's gonna kill Megatron.. For what he's done to her and Starburst. She started to fell so much anger, and starts to pants. Her claws slightly scrapped on the bed and her toe claws scratched the floor. She wanted to calm down. Her optics changed to yellow and dark yellow (Predaking's optics). Her mood was aggressive and disobeying.

"I'll gonna kill you, Megatron..",she said.