"Thank you Y/N."

"I thought I was your best friend." Haruhi playfully asks angry. Y/N laughs.

"You are, I can have more then one best friend Haruhi, but you're my best best friend." She smiles.

"I know." A short blonde boy who looks like he should be in grade school comes up to Y/N.

"Hi, Y/N-chan, I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but you can call me Honey, and this is Takashi Morinozuka, but you can call him Mori. Do you want some cake." Y/N laughs hugging Honey.

"You are so cute, I would love some cake, and that is an adorable bunny." Honey's eyes grow wide.

"Did you hear that Usa-chan, Y/N said you're adorable." He hopped away with Mori to eat cake as Y/N followed.

"All that's left is those twins." Y/N says as the twins wrap their arms around his shoulders as he eats cake.

"I'm Hikaru."

"And I'm Kaoru."

"We're the Hitachiin brothers." Y/N smiles at them.

"Nice to meet you."

The twins look at each other with evil glints in their eyes. Hikaru grabs Y/N's chin licking his left cheek, as Kaoru licks his right cheek. Y/N blushes then smirks, Haruhi sighs knowing what's about to happen.

"You had frosting on your cheeks."

"We decided to help take it off." Y/N purrs kissing and licking their noses, they both blush backing away.

"Haruhi what is with your friend." The twins say behind her. She sighs shaking her head smiling.

"He's a pervert, if you hadn't guessed. And what about you guys you licked him first." They shrug, Y/N stands sticking his tongue out with his hand up with a peace sign.

"I'm just a bad kitten, right Haruhi." He laughs. The host club confused look at her.

"Are you sure you want to show them." Y/N nods.

"Yeah, I trust them enough, besides people will find out eventually, might as well do it now." She nods, turning to the host club.

"If you guys are mean to him, I will hurt you." They look at Y/N, he sighs taking off his hat to reveal H/C cat ears and takes out a matching tail, he puts his hands on his hips.

"Surprise, I'm a neko." The twins, Tamaki, and Honey run up to Y/N hugging him.

"Oh my goodness, Y/N you're even more cute, you have to join the host club, please." Y/N laughs.

"Y/N-chan, me and Usa-chan think you're adorable."

"Why would you hide."
"Something like this." Haruhi walks over trying to get them off Y/N.

"Guys you're breaking him. Mori-senpai help." Mori walks over lifting Y/N up holding him like a kitten.

"No fair, Mori." They pout sitting on the couch.

"Thank you Mori." He nods, petting him, resulting in Y/N to purr.

"Cute." Y/N smiles, Mori sets him down.

"Thank you, again, anyway what do you guys think."

"Well based on their behavior, I think they like you more now." Kyoya says pushing up his glasses. Y/N smiles.

"I'm glad, usually when I tell people they call me a freak and stuff." Y/N frowns, making the hosts cry.

"Who would want to be mean to such a nice kitty." Y/N laughs.