10/ Blackness

M A R C O did as he was told, he didn't speak a word as Baby and Rebel made their way into the office

M A R C O did as he was told, he didn't speak a word as Baby and Rebel made their way into the office. Revel had to admit, at the worst times was she impressed with Baby, she just wanted to slow clap, and possibly get some fries, but they were handling a more pressing matter at the moment.

Marco sat at his expensive desk, Rebel and Baby standing on either side of him. The man took a glance at the box Rebecca had clutched in her shaking hands. "Why do you have her box?" He said flatly, his cold eyes snapping up to meet Rebel's. "I want the file on my dad. Give it to me, and maybe, just maybe, I won't drive a bullet through your skull." She said sharply, her brown eyes boring into his head. "I asked you a question, Rebecca!" He shouted at her.

She squinted at him, thrusting her hand forward to wrap around his throat, the force tipping the office chair over, and onto its back. She pushed her weight on his windpipe. "No! I asked you a question! Tell me where the file is before I curb-stomp your ass!" She shouted back. The man choked for air, struggling to free his wrists that were pinned under the office chair. She released his throat, which he took as an opportunity to catch his breath. He drew in a sharp breath before smirking, "In here!" He shouted.

Rebel scrunched her nose. She could hear the struggle behind her, shaking her head. "You crazy bastard! You piece of sh—"

And everything was black.