2~ Rebel

-Rebel-

Baby stares straight ahead blankly as he drives to the bank. This is a Hollywood bank. Big dollars.
All the big stars put their money here. That's why its so important.

Baby dodges around a car in a quick sharp motion. I smile and giggle a little. Om a horrible driver, I still love fast cars.

Baby slows down a bit and pulls into the banks parking lot.

He pulls in and stops with a jolt. He gives me a reassuring smile, which I return.

I step out of the car and toss my sunglasses onto the seat. I shut the door behind me and skip into the bank.

I act like im fixing my hair while looking to see how many cameras and how their positioned. From this I calculate the blindspots and the places with the best view.
I pretend to accidently run into the security guard, cute security guard.
Three security guards, two blindspots, four tellers, six registers, 5 high precision viewpoints.

"Hello." I smile walking up to the sweet looking lady

"Hello, how can I help ya today?" She smiles back.

"I was wondering...if Ryan Gosling cones here?" I say

"No ma'am. I cant share that information with you." She says stiffly, almost robotically.
"But between me and you...yes." She adds, whispering with a giggle.

I smile at her and giggle a bit.
I turn on my heel and skip back out. The cute security guard winks at me and I roll my eyes.

I walk back to the car where Baby is waiting for me.

I smile at him as he laughs at me.

"What are you laughing about?" I ask him, getting in the car

"The way that guard is looking at you" He laughs

I look back to see the guard, he wears a creepy glare. Not at me, but at baby.

"Uh. Baby? I think he's looking at you" I giggle

Baby says nothing, only looks ahead with a faint smile

I shut the door behind me and pulled a sucker out of my pocket. This was a passion of mine. Always has been.
Always will be. I pop the candy into my mouth with a smile.

If I'm quiet enough, I can hear the Egyptian Reggae blaring through Babys earbuds as he drive rythmically

Tomorrow was the big heist...

*Narrator*

The girl they called Rebel mindlessly tapped at the door handle, dwelling on the calculations and risks tomorrow. Of course she was stressed. She couldn't get it off her mind.

On the other half of the car, Baby couldn't get his mind off her. He wasn't sure what it was but something about her drew him in. He wasn't sure if it was friendship or not. He decided that it was friendship and nothing more, after all they had only met but a few hours ago. But he still found his eyes drifting to the beautiful sight of the girl in which he didn't even know her true name, let alone his feelings for her.

Baby tried to focus on the road but always found his mind coming back to her. He was almost certain that it was only infatuation, a curiosity. Little did he know that on that day in a few years, he would be sure that is was not.

Rebel felt Baby's gaze on her and let a smirk blow over her face.

"I'd recommend focusing on the road." She said jokingly

A small laugh was earned from Baby in return, though he was not sure why.

"So, Rebel, why exactly do they call you Rebel?" The boy says, only momentarily taking his eyes off the road.

"That, is a long story" The girl replies, twisting the cherry lollipop in her fingers

"We have time." Baby shrugs

The truth was, he was curious about the girl. So far he had learned nearly nothing about her, though it seemed that she had him all figured out.

"It all started when I was a little girl."

**

"Daddy? Why do you have to go?" The little girl pouted

She stood in front of the door, feeling like a boulder. Her father no longer spent time with her. After her mothers death she only had her father, Vincent.

"Rebecca, sweetie, you know perfectly well why daddy has to go. I promise that I'll help when I get home." The man smiled sweetly at the small 7 year old as he swept her up in his arms.

The girl had never been one for dolls, or makeup, or dresses. Nor was she interested in sports. The child was extremely intelligent, being able to hack into government files by age ten.
At age five, able to edit major details on mediocre sources.

Also being a self taught contortionist and gymnast. So far the child was remarkably fierce and head strong.

The man set her down on the tile floor, grabbing his briefcase.

Though at a young age, Rebecca was vindictive, vengeful, and at times, a bit impulsive.

"Oh daddy, can I walk you to your car?" The girl smiled sickly sweet.
He couldn't see the anger and hurt flaring in her eyes.

The man nodded as Rebecca took his hand. The girl dragged Vincent along out to the sleek black Mercedes.

The girl managed to quickly fling out her silver butterfly knife, that she was quite skilled with.

"No!" She squealed, impaling the tire of her fathers car.

"Now, Rebecca. That's not how my little angel behaves." Her father scolds

"Guess I'm not a little angel then, huh?" She says smugly

"You little rebel." He laughs
**

"That's how you got your name? From your dad?" Baby questions

"Ya" Rebel replies with a faint smile

"So. Your names Rebecca?" Baby laughs

"Yes, Miles, it is." She returns his tone of voice

"...Suits you." He says after a small moment

"Your name is really ironic." Rebel smiles

"And hows that?" Baby asks confused

"Your a driver...your name is Miles." She explains in a duh tone

"I guess."