chapter six

Lee.

I open my office door and James follows me inside. Keeping his head down, he sticks to my side and awaits further instructions. "Waiting," I command and immediately he sinks into position. From the corner of my eye I see Hunter watching his every move. I circle James, keeping my eye on Hunter the whole time. I take my time so that I can think about how on earth I'm going to be able to do anything when Hunter is literally right there.  Suddenly, an idea pops into my head; James has confessed to having the hots for Sophie and I know for a fact Sophie has been wanting to do a scene with me and my sub.

The corners of my mouth turn up into a smirk and I look straight at Sophie. "Soph, how would you feel about joining us tonight?" Sophie squeals in answer so I turn to James.
"Pet, do you have any objections?" "No, Sir." Of course I knew he wouldn't have any.
"What are your safe words?" He straightens his back. "Red and Yellow, Sir." I nod approvingly and turn my attention to Hunter. "Hunter, that applies to you too. If it gets overwhelming and you want to take a break; say yellow. If you want us to stop completely; say red. Don't just leave the room. If you need to look away, fine. If you need to turn around or cover your ears; fine. But do not just walk away. Do you understand?"
Hunter nods. I raise my brow, letting him know I need to hear the words pass his lips. He realizes and quickly voices it out loud. Good.

"Pet, take off your clothes. You too, Sophie." They both listen and eagerly strip themselves. As soon as they're both naked, I guide Sophie to my desk. "Lie down facing James and open your legs." She does so, her breathing picking up. I turn to James and crook my fingers, calling him to me. He obeys and soon he's right in front of Sophie. Placing my hand on the back of his head, I push his face towards Sophie's crotch softly. "Pleasure her," I whisper and he immediately dips his tongue into her lips. Sophie throws her head back and releases a moan.
I turn towards Hunter, making sure he's still okay. His eyes are wide and his breathing irregular. He looks up at me and blinks a few times, releasing a shaky chuckle. Having been reassured, I reposition myself so that I'm right behind James and reach out to him. As soon as my hand lands on his right butt cheek, his knees start to buckle so I grab onto his hips and hold him until he's steady again. Once I'm satisfied, I go back to his cheek and start to draw little circles with my thumb. With each circle, I get closer to his pink hole. Once I reach my destination, I withdraw my hand and put my finger in my mouth. I lick and suck until I'm happy with the amount of spit there and place it back on his hole. As soon as I push in slightly, James moans out "Yes Master! Yes!" Feeling proud and satisfied, I reward him by pushing my finger in deeper. Soon James is a moaning mess and so is Sophie. I decide to take a peek at Hunter and stop dead in my tracks to see his hand on top of his pants, palming himself. His eyes are glossed over, his other hand gripping the armrest.

Fuck. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. That is the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen. It takes everything in me to stop myself from going over there to take what I desperately want to be mine.

I take a shaky breath and force myself to focus my attention back on my sub. James is trembling with need so I add another finger and pick up my face. "James," I command. "Touch yourself. Match my pace and jerk yourself off. Do not stop until you cum. Do not stop eating Sophie until she cums. Do not stop until I tell you to." James immediately starts to stroke himself and I add a third finger too. Soon he's a moaning, screaming mess as he orgasms, Sophie following close behind. I grab some tissues and start to clean him up and hand some to Sophie. Once they're both clean; I lean forward and whisper to James about how proud I am of him. Of how well he did tonight. I tell him to go get some rest and to let me know when he gets home. I order an Uber for him and walk him to the door; all the while thinking about Hunter and wondering how he feels after that whole ordeal.