chapter five

Lee.

My current sub's name is James. He's pretty, well-mannered and he knows how to suck cock.
He also knows that my heart belongs to someone else. All of them do.

Before I can say no I turn to Hunter; only to see his hopeful eyes already on me. My breath catches in my throat. Fuck. I can never say no to him and he knows it. I close my eyes briefly and take a deep breath. When I open them, I lean forward and look him in the eye seriously.

"Hunter, you have to be sure you want to see this. If it isn't, if it bothers you; you might look at me in a different light and I'm not sure I can handle that. Scratch that, I fucking know I won't be able to handle losing you." My voice breaks a bit at the end. I don't know what I'd do without Hunter. I need him more than I've ever needed anything in my life.

Hunter gets up and walks around my desk towards me. He kneels down and puts his hands on my thighs. I don't even register how kinky the position is, my mind too focused on the topic at hand. "You'll never lose me, Lee. You're the most important person in my life." As soon as the sentence leaves his mouth, I grasp his hand. Words have never made me happier.

"Gee, thanks." We both look up at Sophie's playful tone. Hunter chuckles and I blow her a kiss. She knows how much she means to both of us. "So..." she blinks innocently. "Does this mean you'll go get James?" I shake my head at her and get up. Hunter gets up with me. I stop for a second as I realize this is the second time in ten minutes he's shown natural submissive behavior. This makes me smirk as walk to the door. "I'm going to go talk to James. If he doesn't want to do this, that's it, okay?" As much as I would do anything for Hunter, James is still my responsibility and I wouldn't put him in any position he wouldn't want to be. I sure as fuck will do my best to make him want it, though.
I open my office door to see James already sitting at the bar, no doubt waiting for me. He perks up when he sees me and sinks down into waiting. I reach him and softly pat his head as I grab his hand to guide him back on his feet. "James?" I wait for him to respond with a "yes sir."
"My good friend, Hunter, is sitting in my office. He came to me because he's curious about our lifestyle. How would you feel about performing a bit of a scene in front of him? Nothing hardcore. Just to give him a bit of an idea." His eyes light up and I already see the signs of his arousal. "I would love that, Sir." He sticks to our rules and doesn't meet my gaze. I smile at him and stroke his arm softly. "Good boy."

"Sir?" he asks softly as I make my way back to my office, James trailing behind me to my left. I stop at the door and wait for him to continue. "If I may ask, is this HIM?" I take a few seconds to respond, contemplating whether or not I should be honest. My younger brother, Sam, is the only person who knows that it's Hunter who has my heart. James starts to lift his head but I speak before his gaze can reach my chin.

"Yes. It's HIM."