chapter three

Hunter.

It's been three weeks since I confessed my possible bisexuality to Lee and Sophie. They've both been so supportive even though Lee looked like someone kicked his puppy in the beginning. They gave me advice on dating guys versus dating girls and Sophie shoved a pack of condoms in my hands. As soon as it happened, Lee frowned and grabbed it out of my hand; muttering something about it being too soon. Normally I would've rolled my eyes and accused him of being overprotective but this time I actually happened to agree with him. I don't want to rush this, any of this. I don't even know if I'd top or bottom.

I went on a date with that guy, Will. He was nice enough and I didn't feel weird about being with a guy but honestly, we just didn't really click. I told him afterwards and he seemed disappointed but understood and we parted on good terms. Sophie then set me up with one of her friends but oddly, the same thing happened and we left it at that.

It's now Friday night and I run my hand through my hair as I step into Club Deck. Lee has done such a good job with this place and I couldn't be prouder of my best friend. I must say though; he's been acting very strange lately. Grumpy as hell one day and then the happiest man alive the next. Now that I think about it, both times he was walking on cloud nine the days after my failed dates but no way is that anything other than a coincidence.
I spot Lee talking to Ron so I wave slightly when he looks my way with a smile and head to Sophie. We chat a bit and she tells me how excited she is about Underground later on, without getting into too much detail. I soon feel a presence that can only be described as Lee's behind me and turn around. He smiles at me and places his hand on my shoulder. We've always been very touchy feely with each other and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Before we could get into our usual flow of conversation, an idea pops in my head that I've been dabbling with the past few days.
"So..." I start and they both look at me unexpectantly. "Err I know you guys are both into BDSM, obviously... but like, can I know details?" I admit with a blush. Both pairs of eyes widen before Lee gets an evil glint in his eye and he smirks, his aura changing completely. "Seems like we should stop calling you Mr. Straight vanilla and start calling you Mr. Bisexual curious." He winks. I blush more and look down. A sound like a soft growl comes from Lee and I snap my head up. "Uh oh," Sophie laughs. "You've woken the dom." My eyebrows shoot up and I look back at Lee. He's still staring at me, his eyes darker than ever before and his shoulders all of a sudden looking bigger, taller, stronger.

I gulp and Sophie hops up on the counter and makes herself comfortable. Lee seems to snap out of his trance and blinks a few times before giving me a genuine smile. I smile back automatically and subconsciously rub my palms against my thighs.

"Well you know the basics, right? Submissive, dominant, caregiver, little, slave, pet; the list goes on." She waits for me to nod and I can see Lee waiting eagerly as well. "Personally, I'm an exhibitionist. I love performing in front of others just as much as I love watching others perform. That's probably what makes me such an amazing event organizer for Underground, hey Lee?" Lee snorts with a single nod and makes himself more comfortable before he takes a sip of his rum and coke. The way he drinks it makes me think that it's the best tasting thing in the world and all of a sudden, I'm thirsty. He sees me looking at him and offers his glass. I start to wonder how he knew that's what I want but decide to leave it be and take the glass from him. I tilt my head back and allow the liquid to flow down my throat and when I look back, Lee is still watching me.

He's different. He's always been sure of himself but now... now he screams confidence, pride, authority. I hand him his drink back and he ever so slowly leans forward to take it back from me. His movements are controlled, as if he's putting on a show and he knows the whole world will stop to watch. It's true though, even Sophie's eyes are glued to his actions.

When Lee sits back comfortably again, he lifts the corner of his mouth in a cheeky smile and it's as if we all snap back into reality. My eyes widen and I look from Lee to Sophie. They both let out a chuckle and Sophie dusts off her dress before looking up at me.
"What you just experienced? That's what we like to call the Dom Spell. Other doms aren't really affected by it because it clashes with their own auras, unless one dom has a stronger personality than the other. Lee here happens to have a stronger vibe than most, I mean even though I'm not much of a sub that still sure as shit drove me crazy." She sends a wink Lee's way and he laughs before smirking back at her. I frown at this as I think it through.
"Okay so I guess I always knew Lee is a dominant, it's hard to think of him as anything else but... I mean don't you... You just don't seem to really be commanding?" I ask more than state when I turn to Lee at the last bit. He smiles at me then and I suddenly feel my heart flutter. Why haven't I realized before how utterly sexy this man is? I mean of course I always knew he was attractive but tonight... tonight it seems like he's the only attractive man on earth.

"I'll always be a dom through and through, but it only really comes out when the subject comes up, when I'm around other doms or subs or when I'm aroused." He shrugs like it's no big deal. "I mean yeah I struggle to hold back sometimes but I try very hard to not let it affect my life outside BDSM." He finished with another smile. "That makes sense," I nod.
I rub the back of my neck awkwardly as the next question sits on my tongue. They both seem to notice my change in mood as Lee scoots his barstool closer and Sophie takes my hand away from my neck and holds it. "Don't be shy with us Hunt, we're both open books and more than happy to share whatever we can with you, right Lee?" She looks at Lee who nods with a sort of affectionate look on his face.

I take a deep breath and open my mouth. "Obviously experimenting would help but... how do you know what you're into? Like if you're a dom do you just get hella horny when you tell people what to do? And like if you're a sub you want to be ordered around?" I pause. "Sorry I worded that awkwardly I just-" their chuckles interrupt me and Sophie rubs her thumb up and down the hand she's holding. "So innocent," she teases. I roll my eyes at her and glance at Lee. He's got that affectionate look on his face again that makes me blush and look down.

Sophie gets this excited glint in her eye and she seems to be asking Lee a question with her eyes.
He stares at her for a few seconds, a contemplating look in his eyes before he nods, gets up and states that he's going to make a call or two.

I look back at Sophie to see her hopping down from the bar.

"Let's go," she says and drags me to Lee's office at the back of the bar.