Prologue

Perfect.

That was what Rebecca wanted to achieve in life. That's what she wanted to be considered. Marrying Noah Scott, the COO of her father's company was how to do it. Being a gynaecologist was another part of how to be perfect. The last thing she had to do was wear a beautiful white gown just a few years before bearing Noah Scott's child. That was how Rebecca felt to be perfect and that was how she knew she had to do it.

"What about this Luke Hemmings guy? He sounds rich," Noah said. Rebecca rolled her eyes.

"Noah, just because he sounds rich doesn't mean we have to invite him," she said to her soon-to-be husband. In just two months, Rebecca and Noah were getting married on Lord Howe Island, renting the whole place out. Noah had that much money; they had that much power. In the mean time, Noah and Rebecca were planning on throwing an engagement party to bring everyone together and thank them for coming to their special day prior actually having the ceremony. Noah wanted it at the Sydney Museum but Rebecca wanted it near the Harbour Bridge. 

"Okay, then tell me who he is," Noah said, going onto the next person on his fiancée's contact list on her MacBook.

"He's in a band Noah," Rebecca said a bit agitated. She didn't like to talk about her past and she wondered why she never deleted Luke's number off of her phone. He probably didn't use that number anymore because it had been three years since they've last seen each other.

"A band? Maybe they can play for us," Noah said, "I hope they can play for free; it could save us a lot of money." Rebecca groaned. Even when her fiancé made more money a week than the average Australian made in a whole year, he still wanted to save money. It wasn't going anywhere but his pocket, Rebecca thought.

"No, they're not playing at our wedding," Rebecca said, running her hands through her dirty blonde hair. It was dirty from her early morning run and doing a bunch of housework in their penthouse apartment and it was nearly midnight. She needed to shower.

"Why not Babe?" Noah asked.
"Because! I just don't want them to okay?"
"Why? Do you hate the band? What are they called anyway?"
"No, I don't hate the band– They're called 5 Seconds of Summer."
"No way, you know those guys? Holy shit Rebecca, you're calling this Luke guy. Those guys are seriously awesome."

Rebecca was confused. Noah loved to listen to music whilst he worked (which was all the time) and she never heard any of 5 Seconds of Summer's songs. He listened to a lot of rock and indie and some Top 40 pop when Rebecca was around to keep her sane. "I've never heard you listen to them," she admitted.

"I listen to them! I have their three albums saved on my Spotify. I just didn't get around to buy their albums on iTunes," Noah shrugged.
"Makes sense. But no, they're not playing and we're not inviting him," Rebecca said.
"Why not? Becca they're rockstars!"
"So? We could get the Queen of England to sing at our wedding with the money we have. We don't need them."
"We might not need them but I want them. This is my wedding too Becc."

That's when Rebecca stopped. She was filling her head with all of these plans that she loved without actually asking Noah. This was his special day and she was taking over. Rebecca sulked in her seat and looked over at her handsome fiancé.
"You're right. I'm sorry Noah..." she sighed.
"Hey, it's okay. I know you just want it to be perfect and I'm not stopping you from wanting to achieve that. But remember nothing is perfect."

Noah leaned his face into Rebecca's light hair, kissing the side of her head as she inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly. Rebecca always felt so loved with him, that was one of the many reasons she said yes to him with the three carat radiant diamond ring just six months ago. 
"Why don't you take a shower and I'll finish up here?" Noah said.
"You sure?" Rebecca asked, looking up at Noah's perfectly-chiselled face.
"Of course Baby. Don't worry, I got this."
"Okay. I'll see you then."

The two shared a lingering kiss before Rebecca walked toward their bedroom to shower. In the shower, she hoped that Noah had listened to her about not inviting Luke Hemmings and the rest of his... band to the engagement party and wedding. It was already bad enough that her mother had asked to bring them because Liz Hemmings was a great friend. Rebecca didn't want her past colliding with what could be her perfect future because in the past, she was the total opposite of perfect... she was human

-----------------------------------------------

UM WHAT? THIRD LUCAS FANFIC? WHAT? im so done with luke lol but i love him. i have other stories up as well and my ashton one is being delayed because i have no ideas for him..... but here you are! xoxoxoxoxo

VOTE. PLEASE VOTE. IF YOU WANT THIS STORY PLEASE VOTE LOL