mike wheeler

where you take place of eleven
don't attack me thanks
unedited!

you grab the phone out of the holder, dialing mikes number. he taught you how to do that.

"hello this is the wheelers," mikes mom, karen says.

"hi. can i talk to mike?" you ask.

"yeah, just a sec," karen says, pulling the phone away from her to yell for like to get on the phone.

"hello?" mike asks.

"it's 9:32. where are you?" you ask. you were supposed to hangout with mike today, at 9. he's late.

"sorry, i was just about to call, i, um cant see you today," mike says.

"what? why not?"

"it's my nana- she's very sick," mike says, he isn't very convincing.

"but hop said your nana was okay, that it was a false alarm," you say, saying exactly what hopper said. he taught you what a 'false alarm' was.

"yeah, that's what we thought it was at first, but then she took a real turn for the worse," mike says.

"oh.."

"yeah. we think she might.. die," mike says, with a strange tone of voice. is he lying?

"what??" you hear karen say from the other line.

mike pull the phone away from his mouth, and yells to his mom. "mom! get off the phone! how many times?!"

"did nana call?" karen yells back.

"no mom! just, get off the phone!!" mike screams back, your eyebrows raise in confusion. "sorry about that!" mike says with a shaky voice.

"was that your mom?"

"she's so upset, she's making no sense! because we have to go to the nursing home... to see nana," mike says.

"you can come over after?" you question.

"no!!" mike yells, "i mean, i just think i need to be alone today, with my feelings?" mike replies, saying it more like a question rather than a statement.

"do you lie?" you ask.

"what? no! friends don't lie. what mom? my moms calling me, better go, talk to you tomorrow, miss you already bye!" mike says quickly.

you didn't even get a chance to say bye, and it hurt your feelings. you storm out of your house, and walk to max's house.

idk what i'm writing, i just gotta put out an imagine. thank u for 5k reads!