bowling

request for -cityfool :)
gah thank u for 15k🥺
unedited! this imagine is shit oops

you and finn decide to go on a date, to a vintage bowling alley. you don't go often, plus it's closing soon, and you both really wanted a cool 80s themed date.

you and finn arrive, and get the bowling shoes, you pick lane 7.

"i'm going to win," finn says, smirking at you.

"oh really? don't get cocky," you say with a smile, as he just laughs- his stupid dirty mind.

let's just say on your first try you get a strike, and finn is a sore loser.

"no way!" finn says, after your second strike towards the end of the game. "you're cheating." he says really loudly causing everyone to stare.

you smile, "i told you i was gonna win!!" you laugh.

finn just rolls his eyes, and you continue playing. at the end of the game, finn is really annoyed. "why did you tell me you were so good at bowling?" finn asks.

"i don't know i used to go all the time," you reply, handing over your bowling shoes to the person at the counter. finn just scoffs, he isn't actually mad though, and you know it. he just wants to win- especially against you. what a dork.

"come on let's go," you say grabbing his hand, and leading him out of the bowling alley. "i have a surprise for you!"

"is it that i can tell all our friends that i won on our date?"

"awww you told everyone we were going on a date?"

finn turns red.
•••
later you arrive at an icecream shop, and finn gasps when he sees it. you smile at how much of a child he is, and tell him to sit down.

you order his favorite icecream to cheer him up, and an icecream for you as well. his eyes light up when he sees it, and you smile at his smile.

"thank you, i'm sorry i'm such a sore loser," he says with a chuckle, and kisses your cheek.

"i'm surprised you actually admitted it," you say, laughing after wiping off the icecream he got on your cheek.

sorry elissa u deserve better lmao