make you mine

mostly, based off of real events in my life! also thank u so much for 3k reads🥺
this is unedited and i kinda hate the way i wrote this hh

you and finn got off the train after a long day of shopping. you two hung around your local mall all day, and you had a blast. finn had to get back on the train to go home, and you had to take the bus home. you don't know the next time you'll see finn, and it hurts, it here real bad.

you walk into the heart of your town, and even though it's pitch black, the pretty fountain was still going, and it still looked pretty. not as pretty as finn though. you were holding hands, and you walked over to a secluded spot near some bushes, and sat down together on a small concrete wall.

"i don't want you to go," you said with a huge frown, whilst you were playing with finns hands.

"i don't want to go either," he replies, looking at you. you grab your phone and look through your playlist that reminds you of him. you hit shuffle and the first song to come on is make you mine. "dweeb," finn says with a chuckle. you just roll your eyes in response.

you and finn casually lip sync along to the song, and hold hands. you stare longingly at eachother, not wanting to have to split up. you start to tear up, not knowing when you'll see them next, and knowing that you will miss being around their positive energy.

"no, no! don't cry! you'll make me cry," finn says with a small chuckle.

"i cant help it!" you say with a small smile, and try to hold in tears. you continue holding hands and mouthing the words to a bunch of different songs. "fuck off!" you exclaim, and try to squish a mosquito on your knee. finn just laughs.

another song in your playlist comes on, you don't even pay attention to it. you both lean in, your lips lock, for quite a long time. just like those dumb old fan fictions you break apart for air, and yeah, it's dumb, but it made you smile as you kiss again. you pull away, and probably blush, a lot. it's too dark to notice. you just smile at eachother, and continue playing more songs.

there's 20 minutes until your bus comes, and you and finn hang out in a secluded area near a fence and steps. you take a dumb photo of you doing a peace sign, and on the right finns head is in it. you chuckle at the photo.

finn grabs your phone, "wait what are you doing??" you ask.

"don't worry about it," finn says with a small chuckle. he plays every breath you take, and slightly cringes because of the mileven scene, but then puts his arms on your waist. you smile, knowing that he remembers you wanted to reenact this scene, to be cliché.

after dancing, and re-enacting the kiss scene your bus is there. you're about to step on the bus, but he grabs your hand and gently kisses you.

"i love you," you say quietly.

"i love you too," finn says with a smile, and walks into the train station. you feel tears building up, but you ignore it and take your seat on the bus.