late nights

unedited !!

shutting your window, you climb down the gutter on the wall. it's dark, and it is 2 in the morning. your got grounded by your mother, because you've been lying about your whereabouts recently. she doesn't approve of finn, even though he is such a sweet and funny guy.

fixing the strap of your string bag, you jump into the grass. the grass is wet from the dew, and you run to your right. your mom took away your phone, tv, and laptop so finn had no idea you were going to see him. you needed to see him. the last time you saw him was three weeks ago, and that is way too long. especially since you're gonna en grounded for another month.

you arrive at finns, and start to climb up the tree next to his window. "fuck," you mutter, as your for slips almost making you fall down the tree. you climb across a branch over to finns window. you lightly knock, scared to wake up finns parents or brother. his light is still on and you can see him sitting on a his bed on his phone. you knock again, a little harder and he looks up. his eyebrows scrunch in confusion, but goes over to the window and opens it.

"hi!"

"uh, hi?" he questions as your start climbing through his window. "what are you doing here?"

"someone isn't happy to see me," you say, with a teasing smile on your face.

"no! of course i'm happy to see you, i'm just confused!" he says with a small giggle.

"i snuck out.." i muttered sheepishly.

"what??"

"it's okay! no one saw me! and it's for a good reason, i missed you!" you say and slowly wrap your arms around his waist for a hug. he wraps his around your neck, and you hug as your dig your head into his chest, his in your neck. you smile, you missed him, his scent, and his overall energy. he made you feel whole, complete.

"hey finn-" nick says barging through the door, at 2am. "oh! hi y/n. so do you wanna do a livestream with quincy and i?"

"no! y/n is here," finn exclaims, annoyed because he missed your warmth.

"okay, but nothing inappropriate!!" nick yells.

"shut up!!" finn yells back and slams his door, you giggle. he wraps his arms back around you and you collapse on his bed, and you cuddle until morning.

ew the ending is cringe
i'm sad and needed something to take my mind off things so here's a crappy soft one shot.
comment and vote pls i love feedback, i'm also open for requests!