board games

y/s/n= your ship name
y/l/n= last name

!!!!IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME "Sorry" THEN GO LOOK IT UP AND COME BACK TO READ THIS!!!!

"my boyfriend finn wolfhard is very competitive. when he doesn't win something he rages, and flips the board onto the ground. so i, being the amazing girlfriend i am, decided to make finn play "sorry" with me for a youtube video. but way more importantly for more finn and y/n content. cause y/s/n is one hundred percent real," you say for the beginning of the video. "finn you can come in now!!" you yell to finn who's in the kitchen.

"hi guys!" finn says, but then turns to you, "so y/n, ready to lose?" he says.

"you wish!! you're so gonna lose!! i've been playing this game since i was four!!" you yell back. you pull the board out from behind you and put it on your table. "i call yellow," you say.

   "fine but you know red always goes first!!" finn says, trying to make you annoyed. finn picks up a card and gets a sorry. "fuck-"

   "finn! language! this is a kid friendly youtube channel dummy!" you playfully scream to him.

   "i said fudge. now go," finn says back. you roll your eyes, and pick up a card which is a two.

   "HA! yes i get to get out of my start and get another turn! so much for red being lucky and going first," you say.

    finn then gets a one, but he only has one player out. the other two are in start. you pick up your card and see it's a sorry. you smirk and place it down. you knock finns pon away. "what the hell?! you're the worst y/n!" finn jokingly (but partially seriously) says.
•••
    when playing games with finn you like to rub stuff in his face, not to be mean, it's all fun and games, but it ticks off finn just that much more which gets a bigger reaction out of him when he will end up losing. you guys continue playing until it's down to one pon that needs to get out of start and into home. your yellow pon is five boxes away from home, and finns is two boxes away. five is a higher number, but you can always break the number into a two then a three, and lower numbers can sometimes be harder to get. depending on the number and how low it is you only need one or two cards to get home, which can be more frustrating.

   finn picks up his card and gets a three, "god dammit it feels like i've been in this same damn spot for hours!!" finn screams.

   "calm down finnie, you were gonna lose anyways," you say with a smile. you pick up your card and it's a five!! "i win!!!" before you can even move your pon to home, finn stands up and flips the board. he slumps back down and glares at you. "oh don't give me that look!! you know you love me," you say whilst grabbing his cheeks. he smacks your hands away and looks away from you, to the camera. "wow someone's pissy," you laugh. finn is so mad. "well i hope you guys enjoyed this video is was very fun to film! finn do you wanna say anything to my subscribers before i end the video?" you ask.

    "yes actually i do," finn starts, "y/n doesn't deserve to win, she definitely cheated and i should have won. we are going to have a rematch later and play monopoly and make sure she can't cheat."

    "um excuse you i did not cheat."

    "yes you did," as finn says that, you feel like you're going to get attacked by finn stans that think you actually cheated. you slump down in your seat a little and look at finn.

    "well uh bye guys. love you all," you say and get up to turn off the camera. finn grabs your hand and turns you around.

    finn looks at the camera and goes, "i hope all you people know i'm just joking and i love y/n y/l/n with my whole heart. she would never ever cheat at a stupid board game, and if she did i probably wouldn't notice anyways," finn says with a laugh. you look at him (probably) with huge heart eyes and smile so wide. he gently kisses your cheek. and then you turn off the camera.

THIS IS SO BAD IM SO SORRY!! but thank you sm for 100 reads it means so much to me!! now that it's summer i'll try to update more because hopefully i'll have more time on my hands! -sarah💞