29. Better place.

I couldn't wait to post this so there might be mistakes, forgive me. Enjoy!

Marks POV.

It hit me,right then and there. I love my members and I would never let them down. Jackson is my best friend and I let him down... I told them all I don't love them but I do.

"Andrew,jace...I will see you guys soon. I have to get back to my members!" I yelled while I was already running back to the hotel.

I arrived at the hotel and with no hesitation ran to the floor we were on. I reached the floor. Before I turned the corner I heard bambams voice, " Jackson. Go away."

Jackson heavily sighed,seems like they are fighting," Bambam,if you need someone to be tough on you I will. Mark will not leave Got7! Screw mark! Screw his f****** self! Forget him,if he leaves we shouldn't care that is up to him. He wasn't saying all that to make us mad,because he meant it, so just shut up and move on!" I heard Jackson yell. Once those words "He meant it" came out of is mouth I pressed my lips together,knowing that I completely screwed up.

"How dare you. You know what Jackson screw you!" I heard bambam yell,with a few stomps,I heard the door slam closed.

I turned the corner,Jacksons eyes fixed on me,he was wide eyed,while I stared at his face with tears threatening to fall.

I couldn't speak,the only thing I could do was walk right up to Jackson,and stare in his eyes for the last time and whisper,"Tell the members I'm sorry,But this is the last time you'll see me.",I took steps backwards,turning around and making my way down the hall,leaving Jackson,and leaving all my sad members whom I was supposed to apologize to.

Jackson POV.

"What do you mean,"last time" ?" Jb asked. I really didn't know what to say,after mark left I couldn't wait,but tell everyone immediately.

"Hyung. Please stop this. " youngjae cried more. He made me upset.

"Guys listen,me and Jackson are going to go out and find mark you guys need to stay here. Watch over each other and if manager-nim comes you guys tell him we just went out to buy groceries. Understood? I love you guys,okay?" Jb said.

Everyone nodded slowly.

"Jb Hyung,want me to just give everyone a small snack for now? I'm pretty sure were all hungry.." Jr. Slowly said not sure if it was appropriate to eat or not.

"Yes. Thanks Jr. For helping out." He half smiled. Jr went over and hugged jb before we both headed out.

Wendy's POV.

'Mark,meet me on the rooftop of my hotel at 8:00.' I sent mark the message. I stood up at the rooftop alone. Knowing once mark arrives I will end everything. I will tell mark I love him,and leave. He doesn't need me,because I don't deserve him.

Its already 7:48 I gave him a short notice just so he would come. This was always my favorite place to come when I felt down. A few times I would attempt to jump. That was exactly what I was going to do tonight,with or without mark following me down.

I wasn't ready to see him suffer more. To tell him I have a new boyfriend and that I am ,besides missing mark,I was happy. I just need to end my useless life here.

About thirty minutes later the door creaked open. Reveling mark. He walk right over to me.

"Wendy.... I missed you so much,you never even answered my calls." mark said all his words slowly,he wasn't desperate.

"Mark-" when his name came out of my mouth my eyes bursted with tears. I raised my hand slowly and touched his soft cheek. It was freezing on this rooftop,the wind was blowing my hair back making my eyes water as well.

"Hmm?" He let out a soft response and he put his hand over mine. Giving me chills. His eyes never left mine.

"I missed you so much. Mark,everyday I thought of you and I couldn't get you out of my head,I still cant. Even though you're right in front of me,you've been gone so long I can't believe you're here. Mark-" I got cut off as he kissed my lips. He kissed me softly but hard enough to tell me he has wanted to kiss me the whole time I was gone,and I felt the same.

He pulled back and I stared in his eyes.

"Mark....I have to go." I said. He put all his focus on what I just said.

"Where to?" He asked in a soft loving voice.

"Mark. I have loved you this whole time. I love you so much. But I have to go...to a better place oppa...so you don't suffer anymore. Just forget about me." I said. I walked to the railing. It was short,up to my mid thigh.

"Wendy! What are you talking about?" Mark rushed over to me.

  I faced him and held both his hands,"Oppa. Goodbye."

"Wendy. Stop it!" He yelled.

"Oppa,I'm going and you can't stop me!" I raised my voice a little.

"Then...then I'll come with you." He said,and I went to kiss him.

While we kissed,a thought crossed my mind,if he comes with me,he wont suffer at all. We pulled apart.

"You sure? Mark,your life is perfect..." I said. I feel bad,I'm letting him come with me.

"Not without you,if you leave I leave." He said,"Let's do it..." He said.

Heavy tears rolled off his face. He had a sad expression on.

"GOT7 FIGHTING" He yelled. He looked at me and we both braced our selves,putting one foot over the railing we smile at eachother.

"One." Mark counted.

"Two!" I yelled

"MARK! WENDY! STOP!"

________________

.....vote is all I have to say.