Thank you note!

Hi~

Wow. I'm actually getting emotional about all of this. The end of 'My one and only' has come. First of all let me just tell you,it was so amazingly fun and cool to write this book!

From the moment I started I felt so happy,I knew that this would cure what I was keeping inside,I finally let my creativity free and I never knew how to express it until now.

Of course,all of you make this book alive! I love that you guys comment,vote,and even read this story! I get shocked when people get into this because I find it horrible! But you guys kept me going! To those who are reading,you guys kept me going!

Now let me tell you that when I wrote this,it wasn't anything I expected it to be. To be perfectly honest,I never,even now,had this story planned out. I literslly wrote every chapter free style. It was tough at times to find the motivation and to remember what has happened and when. So lesson for you guys:All important events min your books,even small ones,not down,make a plot! It will be so much easier

Lastly,I wanted to thank the friends ive made on here,you guys are so sweet and your all my favorite people!

I hope you guys had a great holiday! I hope you have a great new years! I love you all,writing this is making me cry. This book is so much to me. And you guys read it.

(P.s New readers of 2015! I hope you enjoyed this book! Make sure to always leave comments! { wed. December 31. 2014, 11:20.}) I wrote it that exact time before 2015!

Also I'm not so satisfied with my ending, I wrote it so boringly and it was really bad. But thanks you for reading!! <