19. lifless.*special chapter*

_________________________________________

Marks POV.

Watching Wendy lie there lifeless on the road,isn't what I wanted to see.

I stared at her,I was also lying there,I tried to save her,but I was too late,the impact got to her first,but her body slammed into mine,and we both fell,making my head hit the ground.

I heard everyone screaming my name,forgetting about Wendy,which made me angry,but I couldn't do anything. Literally. I tried to move but the pain was too much,my attempted movements were too small,no one even knew I was trying to move.

After a while,My body couldn't take the pain,and I started to shut down,my vision blurring,my thoughts going away,but I still called out till the very end,"Wendy"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Narrator.

While the whole crowd screamed and gasped,as two lifeless bodies layed into he street,Got7 was walking home,still only shocked about the,now,unimportant scandal.

This accident was far more,bigger news.

Got7 finally seeing the big crowd and hearing only "Mark! oppa" being yelled they rushed over.

The first being Jb to see the lifeless bodies of mark and Wendy,who were totally hit by a truck.

'Is that really mark and Wendy?' Jb had doubted his eyes right now,as he is so dumbfounded.

'How can this be?'

Soon,after that short while of all the members watching jb just stand beside Wendy and mark,and just stare in disbelief while tears ran down his cheeks,the paramedic's arrived.

Taking away mark and Wendy,driving to the hospital.

"Jb,do you know what happened?"  Youngjae asked.

Instead of answering youngjae he started to run towards the hospital,with the rest of the got7 members behind him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Marks POV

I opened my eyes and saw my members standing over me.

" Yah! he's awake get the doctors!" jb said.

After the doctors came,they asked me a few questions,my rib cage is bruised,and I have a broken arm,but other than that,I should be thankful I don't have anything wrong with my head.

"Uhh,doctor,what about Wendy? is she alright? Can I go visit?" I asked him.

"Oh yes,she's in the next room." he said

I got up and walked toward that room.

"Only one visitor" the doctor informed and all my members insisted I went in first.

I entered the room quietly.

There I saw Wendy,with her eyes open staring at the ceiling with tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Wendy?" I walked over to her

"Mark!" she said shocked.

"Yeah,you okay?" I asked .

"I thought you hated me? Why did you come here?" she asked.

"Why so you think that?" I asked.

"Well,you poured water on me at school,and you laughed at me. " she said and removed my hand,that I lightly placed in hers.

"That was a while ago..." I said.

"Because of you,I'm in here,get out you jerk. you embarrassed me at at school." she said.

"Wendy... you don't remember anything that happened yesterday?" I asked.

Oh no...

"Like I said,you embarrassed me at school." she said again.

She forgot our good memories.

"Wendy,today is Monday,we can't have school on a Sunday." I explained

"Get out." she turned her head and I didn't want to argue,I was too upset.

"One last thing..." I said.

she didn't answer,but just kept her head turned.

"Do you remember what happened to Kris?" I asked.

"No..what happened?" she said in shock.

"He...is in a coma. After.." I didn't wanna finish,she would be so upset and I already said too much.

"Why?" she asked again,in a shaky voice.

"He tried to kill himself,but he's still in a coma,he'll wake up soon."

"Don't lie to me,get out......please bring bambam..." she said.

I walked out and went over to bambam.

"Bambam,Wendy wants to see you." I said.

He just ignored me,but went into the room.

This kid will never forgive me,its all my fault.

________________________________________________________________

Bambams POV.

"Bambam!" Wendy called my name cheerfully as I walked beside her bed.

I just stared at her,not forgetting the night she rejected me.

"Bambam,I missed you." she said

"Oh,I missed you too,Noona." I said and bowed.

I'm only being formal because,I don't wanna fall for her again .

"Noona? why call me that...aren't we friends?" she asked

"I don't know how to put this....wendy,.." but she cut me off,like always.

"But you kissed me yesterday...." she said in a whisper.

Yesterday?

"uh.. we never kissed.." I said awkwardly.

"When mark pulled a prank on me at school,then you took me to your place..." she said 'place ' in a whisper.

"Look Wendy,we have nothing going on. Okay? I think we should just stop meeting each other,even as friends. Don't misunderstand me." I said.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

Does she not remember?

"Uh. I have to go,please meet the other members. " I said and quickly walked out before she could even say anything.

She forgot what happened....interesting.

----------------------------------------