11.Shopping turns to fate?

After mark left my new room,I sat on the bed..thinking about life.

But a thought crossed my mind.

I had thought only about my pain....bambam is probably still beat up.

I ran out of my room,"Where is Bambam?" I asked panic to the members in the living room.

"in his room" everyone answered.

I ran down the hall way and opened every door till I had one room left,which was most likely his room.

I opened the door,and saw bambam sitting in front of a mirror touching his cut up face,while hissing at the pain.

"sorry....I'm really sorry." I said as I quickly walked in and got on my knees.

"I'm sorry for being so careless,I knew it was going to happen but I didn't do anything please forgive me,I won't ever speak to you again after this,I'll never....even look at you...." I said,on both knees.

Bambam turned to me,"what are you doing Wendy?" he asked sounding annoyed.

"Begging for forgiveness...I'm really sorry. please forgive me,I did wrong" I pleaded,still on two knees.

"Yah! what are you doing! " he yelled at me sounding angry,"Get up!".

I slowly stood up,"I'm sorry" I bowed a million times.

"Yah! enough!" he yelled at me and he also stood up.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked in a scared tone.

"If you say sorry one more time...you'll make me go crazy..." he said softly.

"Look....don't say sorry anymore. Everything is okay....why are you apologizing for someone else?" he asked as he came closer,"Please... please,don't apologize again." he touched my cheek.

He hugged me and I sobbed in his chest,"I shouldn't have ever left you alone in the house,I shouldn't have let him touch you,I shouldn't have even skipped school,I'm sorry for being so careless. Please don't be mad....but I'm sorry for everything."

he looked at me and was about to talk but I touched his face,"let me clean you up."

I grabbed the first aid kit in his closet,and got out cotton balls and stuff to clean his cuts,"This will sting a little...sorry" I said and placed it on one of his cuts

"Ow" he said,scrunching his nose.

"sorry" I said again.

He grabbed my wrist and looked into my eyes,"Stop saying sorry..."

"Ugh,its a habit....." I said,frustrated with myself,"I am just sorry whenever I do something to burden or hurt people.I feel sorry...even to...." I stopped there and started crying then in a whisper tone I finished,"Kris".

"I said I hated him,when I really love him. I told him he is stupid,but he is one of the smartest kids in the school,and never has lacked comment sense. I yelled at him,when he is my older brother,and he's the one who takes care of me. I totally messed up....and now...he's gone" I said,now on my knees,crying again.

Bambam hugged me,"not exactly and I just cried.

"But...." I started,"The worst thing is...my parents...my parents that I loved the most...are gone, They never got to see me turn 17 because they were busy in america,and now.....they won't see me grow up,to be an adult" I said barely being able to be understood,because I was crying.

Bambam hugged me tighter and patted my head,"It's okay,now....you have us." he whispered into my hair.

I tightened my grip around his waist,"Thank you bambam...for being here for me,I'm also thankful toward your members too."