13.No more Hyung...*Short chapter*

BamBam's POV

I was walking down the hallway,and saw Wendy with some guy hugging.

I watched for a while but then saw mark and Jackson peeking as well then mark turned to Jackson,I walked toward mark and the words I never wanted to hear,came out of marks mouth.

"I like Wendy,ever since the night she was at my house." He said.

Jackson saw me and pointed at me.

Mark turned around and stood there frozen.

"Bambam,hey! what's up?" he asked me. I was too shocked to do anything.

"Hyung...why?" I asked

"Why what?" he asked worried

"Why do you have to interfere? She's the first person I've ever loved and you have to interfere?" I asked angrily.

"Loved? bambam you are 16 what do you mean loved?" he said chuckling.

"Hyung,how can you say that? I love Wendy. I even kissed her. I cuddled with her at her house. we had so much fun while you were a jerk to her. and I heard what you and Jackson said. You were trying to use her. Don't kiss her if you don't like her. " I said with my hand in my fist.

"Yah! who are you to talk like that to your Hyung?" he yelled.

"Your not my 'Hyung' anymore mark. When we first met,instead of wanting to be friends the first thing you said was " call me Hyung,your younger"... don't you think maybe you could've asked me to be your friend?" I yelled.

Jackson pointed behind me looming scared and I turned around seeing Wendy and the guy standing next to her.

"Um...." she almost spoke but I cut her off.

"Wendy,tell mark that we had so Much fun while he was a jerk to you. tell him that I kissed you.... and that I told you too many times that I love you" I said  looking into her eyes asking for help just this once.

"Uh,I'm sorry...Bambam..." she said looking down.

"sorry about what?" I asked

"Bambam your such a great friend but I can't love you back.....I'm sorry..." she said with her head down.

"oh..." I said,"okay..."

I walked to the elevator and pushed first floor the door closed as I heard mark calling out my name.

Why me...

-----------------------------

I uploaded this short chapter because I was planning on finishing my long one tomorrow and upload it but since  going back to school shopping  I won't have time so here it is!

This is for: @arilovesBTS (: your cool haha