Chapter 7: Dream and Digital Dimension

(???)

Standing in the middle, l held out my (weapon) in hand while watching everyone was fighting each other until one of them dies.

Suddenly, I saw a girl I recognize and was about to get attack by her attacker. Without thinking I went to her aid and protected her.

I blocked her attacker as I looked at her and ask her to leave with the rest of the others.

"Get outta here! I'll hold them off!"

She didn't leave and said to me as she cries.

"I'm not leaving you!"

Looking at her and that I had no other choice. I kicked the attacker and grabbed my friend while carrying her in my arms.

That is when I saw the rest of the survivors waving at me and the two of us went to them. I let them have her as I told them I'm staying while holding them off.

I took down several of them but got seriously injured in the process. Looks like I don't have much more time to live as I'm loosing a lot of blood.

My attackers are about to get me as I let them do it. It was that my life ended there and it's a game over for me with the last thing I hear was her screaming my name.

"(XXXX)!"

(Reality)

Naruto woke up from his sleep with a shocking face as he held his stomach in pain. 'Was was that? Was it all just a dream?' Thinking to himself that what he saw in there had made him feel shocking and uncomfortable.

Luciel came into his room and saw that he was scared or something. "Naruto-sama, is there something wrong?" she ask her master with him answering in a scared voice. "I'm fine Luciel. I'm absolutely fine, it was all just a dream."

The maid went up to him as she comfort him. "Do you wanna talk about it?" she asked Naruto but he shook his head no as he did'nt want to talk about his dream.

(Day 18)

Naruto was at his academy seat with Hinata as the whole class was learning from Iruka. The blond still thinking about what happened in his dream and that he felt unsettling.

Hinata was on his side and she saw something was bugging him. She ask whats going on and he brush it of as it was okay and that he's alright.

The next going hour was reccess and Naruto is sitting with the girls. He didn't even touch his food and that the girls were all worried for their lover/crush.

Not knowing to them or Naruto that his eyes were turning bright yellow with a hint of digital particles on it.

A few hours have past and the group have left the academy. They all went towards Ichiraku's and had their time having a conversation or talking about a certain topic.

It was getting normal from now and that Naruto decided to banish those thoughts in him and had some time with the girls.

One of the girls had decided to ask Naruto about what has happen to him lately. "Nee, Naruto-kun you kinda look stress out. Is there something wrong?" Naruto then replied "Nah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking me btw."

It was now in the evening and the group were about to go in their separate ways until a mysterious portal suddenly appear below them and started to suck them in. "What the heck?" "What's going on?" "Are we getting suck in?" The girls are panicking as they and Naruto were struggling to get out but sadly they were now sucked in from the portal.

(???)

"Ahh!!!!!"

Naruto and the girls are falling down while they're screaming for their lives. Soon they landed safely on a pile of bushes as they're now piled up each other.