Chapter 5: The Academy

(???)

In a digital place, a man is standing in the middle as he looked at the fourth wall smiling with an orb on his hand. His figure was covered in a brown coat as it masked his face.

(???'s PoV)

Ah what a beautiful day today. If your asking who I am then time will come as I will reveal myself in a later date.

As you all wanted to know where am I this place is the where everything has been recorded through time and space.

In my hand is an orb which can see and save all that has recorded through the previous chapters in this story or as you all gamers would like to call it the "Save File" or "Safe Game".

For now let's look back in the previous 4 chapters.

Chapter Prologue: The day that a new king has been born into this world.

Chapters 1-2: The king who goes by the name Naruto has now living his life with his new family and soon discovered that his twin little sister was abused and abandoned by their former family which soon the young king let his sister live with him.

Chapters 3-4: The King's sister, Natsumi have now living with him and soon they have met with Haqua who is Naruto's teacher in training. Natsumi have saw the interaction between the king and his teacher which she was jealous. She fought her and awakened her inner strength but both females had ended in a draw but had declared for a rematch. Then, the rematch had came with Naruto and Natsumi fought against Haqua and in the end they have succeeded. Natsumi have also confessed her feelings towards Naruto and that he accepted it.

That's all that had recorded. What will happen in this chapter? "Even in places comes a difficult challenge ahead." Now let us dive into the fifth chapter as this is the start of the king going to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Day 15

It has been almost a week and a half since their fight against Haqua. The twins' relationship have now began moving to the next level as they are now lovers and a couple but still they're related and yet siblings.

In those days, Natsumi have discovered Naruto's bloodline from his adoptive mother who she now saw her as her own mother. She decided to keep it a secret to others and that Naruto accepted it.

Well at least everything turned out well, right? Wrong, because today is school day and that Natsumi has been away from the academy for a week.

This she has to go as her becoming a kunoichi is one thing in order to become an adult as those that have graduated in the academy and become shinobi or kunoichi are now adults.

Right now, Natsumi is on her way there towards the academy as she is running towards there really fast. Thanks to the hard work and training with Naruto, she was able to move faster.

 Thanks to the hard work and training with Naruto, she was able to move faster