Chapter 3: Meeting Haqua

Day 6

Naruto and Natsumi are now facing against a brunette haired woman with a book in her hands. The woman's book suddenly floats into the air as it was covered in magic and runes.

"Rune: Aqua Stream!"

The woman created a water stream against the two siblings using her book. Naruto dodged it and Natsumi jumped upwards with her own weapons, gauntlets as she then slams her fist against the woman.

The brunette saw this as she began chanting and alphabetical runes appears from her book.

"Runes: Great Protection!"

A giant barrier suddenly appeared around the woman as Natsumi's attacks hit the barrier itself as it blocked her attacks.

Natsumi jumped back and Naruto quickly did a sneak attack on the woman's behind but the said woman quickly dodged him in a second he swung his sword against her.

"Runes: Wind Blade!"

A gust of wind appears creating sharp blades made out of wind. The woman commanded the wind blades and she targeted at Naruto and Natsumi.

Trying to defend themselves, Naruto quickly activated one of his skills and he used it against the incoming wind blades.

"Blitz!"

The attack from Naruto causes a small shockwave and it dispersed the wind attacks. Haqua was distracted and this Natsumi saw an opening. She began to attack her aggressively as her iris begn to turn red with her hair started flowing.

Haqua saw Natsumi coming at her and that she started to block her attacks using her Runes.

"Runes: Great Protection!"

"C'mon you two, not even a single hit on me and playing the defense isn't gonna help." The woman taunted at the siblings which they were little bit pissed.

'Damn it, Haqua. Why do I always have to get involve with your tricks.' Naruto says himself as he and Natsumi have remembered the first time Natsumi have met with Haqua.

(Flashback)

Day 4

Natsumi and Naruto were at the Training Room where Natsumi will be given her first training. Her choice of weapon was a gauntlet.

Natsumi told her brother that she's into close combat and martial arts so she chose the gauntlets. His sister had told him that she was into close combat and martial arts and Naruto was okay with it. The gamer's sister then started to test out the gauntlets on the training dummy.

The blond gamer uses one of his skills from his bloodline and carefully observed Natsumi's fighting.

Name: Natsumi Uzumaki (Level 5)

HP: 100%
CP: 100%

Naruto's skill called "Observe" let's him see the information and stats of an opponent or other people. Just as he was about to close the observe window, another one suddenly appears and this time it's a Level Up window.

Skill Level Up!

Congratulations! You have level up one skill!

(Active Skill)

Observe: (Level 1 - Level 2)

You can now see more of the opponent's stats and background!

Naruto was excited that he had leveled up one of his skills. He then started using his leveled up skills on Natsumi and everything is now different.