Chapter 4: The Power of Teamwork

Information: Team up with Natsumi and beat Haqua!

"Game Start!"

The whole area of the training room were filled with digital fields. Naruto looked at his upper left and saw his (HP) and (CP) with Natsumi's name and (HP) and (CP) bars.

Naruto
HP: 1000/1000
CP: 500/500

Natsumi
HP: 350/350
CP: 100/100

On the other hand, to his upper right is Haqua's name and (HP) appeared as he is using lock on mode at the said woman.

Haqua
(HP): ??? (100%)

The fight starts off with Natsumi began to strike at her with her Raging Aura activates. She was sending multiple punches onto Haqua but the brunette had blocked and dodged them with her book.

This was a perfect plan because Haqua is distracted by Natsumi's continuous attacks. Naruto had begun attacking her from behind but the brunette saw this and created rune powered chains.

"Runes: Binding Chains!"

Chains are appearing on the ground as it started to bind Naruto to the ground. "Hah, your no match for me Naru-chan!" said Haqua but what she didn't know is that it was not Naruto but a shadow clone.

'Cheeky little boy.' Haqua thought when she had been fooled by Naruto's clone.

Natsumi began to slammed her fist down on top of Haqua as the brunette dodged the blonde's attack causing the ground to create a crater.

The rage is still in Natsumi as her Raging Aura has grown even more strong. Her attack speed has increase and she began doing combo punches towards Haqua. "Take this you brother stealer!"

"Natsumi Combo 1!"

Natsumi began to do a three hit combo on Haqua ending it with a strong side kick.

"How's that bitch!?" Natsumi taunted at Haqua.

Coming out of the dust, Haqua is still standing as she had used her runes to protect.

"Runes: Impact Shield!"

The moment Natsumi had kicked her, the brunette had quickly used her runes to protect herself from the impact of Natsumi's kick.

Natsumi was shocked that she didn't got a single hit from her. "How!? How are you able to stand after that combo I put you through?" she growled as her anger has increases the Raging Aura inside of her.

Naruto saw her combo move and that her anger is getting higher by the moment. 'This is bad, she'll get passed out if her Raging Aura is increasing.' He has to calm her down first before going up against Haqua.

Naruto began doing hand seals and soon her created 2 shadow clones to help distract Haqua while the real Naruto grabs Natsumi.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

The clones appear and Naruto's (CP) has reduce to 440 with one clone equals to 20 (CP) and he had created 3 clones.

Naruto
HP: 1000/1000
CP: 440/500

The two clones have started attacking Haqua with Naruto grabbed onto Natsumi's hand. "Natsumikan, let's go!" said Naruto.

With Haqua distracted, Naruto calmed Natsumi down by hugging her and her Raging Aura has slightly reduced. "Feeling a bit better?" Naruto asked. Natsumi nodded but she felt a slight headache from what happened. "Good, now we gotta work together if we would wanna take her down."

Naruto then had made a plan with Natsumi following up in his plans.
Moments later, the two had begun following Naruto's plans.

Haqua was already finishing the two clones Naruto created and that she was getting irritated. "Alright you two I'm tired of this. How about you guys call it quits and I win." However they didn't want to as Naruto and Natsumi began to charge up to Haqua. "You two just don't know where to quit do ya!?"

"Runes: Binding Chains!"

The twins dodged the incoming chains and the two started to leap into the air. Haqua saw it and used her Runes again.

"Runes: Fireball!"

A fireball started to point towards the twins with Natsumi began to block it with her gauntlets and Naruto quickly follow up with a dive attack towards Haqua. "Oh no you don't!"

"Runes: Impact Shield!"

A giant shield is covering Haqua with Naruto still diving towards her and suddenly Natsumi joined in with the dive attack.

"Let's do this!" said Naruto with Natsumi nodded and both hit the shield that Haqua created. Then, Natsumi's Raging Aura had begun to active and quickly did multiple punches onto the shield as it was about to broke.

Suddenly, a crack started to appear and Haqua was surprised that Natsumi was able to crack her shield. "Onii-chan now!" shouted Natsumi and Naruto dispersed into smoke realising that it was just a clone.

The real Naruto however was behind Natsumi and he dashes towards her with his sword. Haqua didn't have time to react and her shield is braking.

"Here we go!" shouted the twins in unison.

"Blitz!"

"Power Smash!"

The twins attacks were now hitting Haqua with her taking a small amount of damage and her (HP) is still the same amount.

The dust had became clear and the two saw that Haqua was still on her feet as she just used her Runes to protect her. "I'm surprised that the two of you had worked out together than I expected." she said and Naruto and Natsumi were backing off.

Haqua looked at the two and felt herself proud of what they had accomplished. "Congratulations you two." said Haqua with the twins were all confused right now. "You two have accomplished what you have missing of. And that is teamwork. By working together as a team, you can accomplish anything and achieve anything. And that I'm proud of you two."

Naruto and Natsumi have understand what Haqua has told them about and that even though they didn't beat her but still they manage to win by teamwork.

"The two of you have won this rematch, I'll look forward to see you getting strong." Haqua then disappear into thin air leaving Naruto and Natsumi cheering to themselves.

"We did it Onii-chan! We have beaten her!" said Natsumi as she was cheering. "Yeah, we did." The two of them looked at each other with their faces closer. Then, they began to blush hard with them looked away from each other.

"O-Onii-chan..." stuttering Natsumi. Naruto felt as though he has fallen in love with someone. And that someone is his own twin sister. "Onii-chan I can't take it any longer! I love you Onii-chan, not as a sibling but as a lover!"

This Naruto was shocked and out of words with Natsumi feeling much better when she had confessed. "I know that this is wrong bu-" Natsumi was cut off as she felt her lips touching Naruto's.

"I love you too, Natsumi." Naruto and Natsumi kissed passionately feeling the warmness in their mouth. Not knowingly, Haqua was outside of the training room as she smiled. 'Naru-chan, Natsumi, I hope that the two of you... no, I hope that you two and other girls will have a bright future.'

Haqua then leaves with Naruto and Natsumi continues to kiss each other.

The twins let go from their kiss as they were trying to get some air. They are both happy for each other. "Now that we are now lovers, you will no longer call me by that nickname again." Natsumi stating. Naruto had thought of what she had said. What's wrong having a nickname called Natsumikan?

Naruto giggled and he then said "Nah I think not cause, I'm still gonna call you "Natsumikan" because I'm the only one that can call you that." Natsumi then pouted but overall she was happy about it.

The two of them left the training room and together they went out. Hoping to themselves that they wouldn't never leave each other again.

See you in the next game...