Chapter 8: The Fight

(Digital Konoha)

Naruto and the girls are now entering the gates of the Digital Konoha. Right before they entered, Naruto and Natsumi have told the girls about Naruto's bloodline and how he could live his life in a video game. At first to them, it was impossible to have a strange bloodline but Naruto told the girls that he was given the bloodline by his adopted mother.

They now believe him and all of them were finding their way to fix the digital distortion and get themselves out of Digital Konoha.

(Naruto's PoV)

We're on our way to fix the digital distortion that was causing here in this dimensional Konoha. As we kept going further into the village, I noticed that both Sakura, Hinata and Ino are not armed with weapons.

Me and Natsumikan talked about this and agreed to it. "Wait up you guys, I've gotta go find something first. I won't be long." I told them and went to an alleyway and saw three chests and a crate.

I opened the crate first and what I found in there was a map and I took it.

Item Acquired!

You have acquired a map of Digital Konoha!

When I took the map from the crate, I noticed that in my top right that I have a small mini map appeared there. That could be useful.

Next up I went to the four chests and opened all of them. Inside of the chests were all weapons, a bow, a staff and a dagger.

Item acquired!

Short Bow (x1)

Staff (x1)

Spear (x1)

I went back to the girls and saw that they're gone. "What? Where did the girls go?" Looking in front of me, looks like a clearing up ahead, probably them.

I went towards the clearing and saw that the girls are facing against the monsters again but this time there are newer monsters.

"Girls!" I shouted and the girls noticed me as I summoned my sword in hand and attacked the monsters. "You guys okay?" I asked one of them and by the looks of it they're not to good.

I began using observe on them and their heaths and chakras were all half away from empty.

Natsumi(Level 6)
HP: 294/420
CP: 150/150

Sakura(Level 5)
HP: 156/250
CP: 25/100

Hinata(Level 4)
HP: 79/189
CP: 50/100

Ino(Level 6)
HP: 89/200
CP: 160/160

"Hey guys! Take these!" I shouted at them and threw the weapons at them. Sakura took the bow, Hinata took the staff and Ino took the spear.

I was about to go to their aid but another group of these monsters arrived. Looks like they need to defend for themselves with Natsumi's help.

"Game Start!"

(Natsumi's PoV)

Onii-chan is far from us and there are multiple of these monsters. Looks like me and the girls will have to deal with them before we get to Naru-kun.