Chapter 2: Restore the bond

(???)

"The brat's gone. Focusing on you two is more easier now."

"What are you doing musume?"

*slap* "THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO IT!"

"A daughter of mine is not a failure!"

"It's better if your my new training dummy, Onee-san."

"GET OUT!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!"

This is not real, I hated this... I need to find him. Where is he? Naruto. Onii-chan. It hurts, it hurts so much. They never care about me. They only want is a successful child. I hate ka... No I hate the Hokage! I hate Kushina! I hate Menma!

Help me..... Onii-chan!!

Day 2

I woke up in a room and saw my wounds were patched up. What happened last night? All I could remember was me crying in the Forest of Death and then I saw a boy who's seemed the same age as me.

Suddenly, someone came into the room that I'm in. It's a girl, but she has a maid outfit which she's probably a maid herself.

"Good morning, Natsumi-sama. How are you feeling? My master would be surprise of you awakening." the maid greeted me as I got out of the bed I'm in. "What happened to me last night?" I asked and she told me that I was unconscious and that her master had taken her in.

I'm guessing that the boy I met is the one that helped me. "Excuse me but where exactly am I?" The maid then said "You'll have to wait. Right now, you look hungry. Come, breakfast is ready."

The maid went towards me and I got out of bed and went to eat.

(The dining room)

I sat down on the chair and I looked at breakfast.

I'm having eggs, bread, sausages and shittake for breakfast with coffee and jelly on the side

I'm having eggs, bread, sausages and shittake for breakfast with coffee and jelly on the side. There are four sets of them on the table. The maid sat down on the opposite of the table and said to me "My master will be here soon, Natsumi-sama. Wait for a moment." and then I waited.

Moments later, a boy came in the dining room. I looked at him and so shockingly it's him. Could it be? It's him, it's absolutely him! Onii-chan! "Onii-chan!?"

He smiled at me as he said "It's been a long time, Natsumikan." and I'm guessing that he still use the same nickname again.

"It's you, I can't believe it! It's you!" I said as I got out from my seat and began to hug him. I felt his warmth in my body, the warmth of my big brother. I have wronged him in the past but I can show him how much I love and care for him now.

I felt his arms around me as he hugged me tightly. "Onii-chan, I-" I was cut off by Onii-chan as he stated to me "Natsumi, I know we never had a tight relationship but know that I forgive you and I still love you." Hearing those words he said to me gives me hope that will never fade.