Chapter Twelve

Winnie stood in front of you, looking more beautiful then ever. You hadn't seen her since the incident and this made your heart throb.

She looked in awe at you with your Zanpakutō.
She was crouched behind a wall. Time seemed to stop.

"I'll distract the Menos, you move your sister."
Rangiku became very serious suddenly. You'd never seen her this serious before. Her attitude stirred a panic in you, so you ran to your sister and slugged her over your shoulder.

"When did you get his strong? What the—" she screamed as you began to flashstep.

You brought her to a roof that was far up, even for the Menos. As you looked on, you could see Rangiku struggling to hold back 4 Menos. You hugged your sister as you made up your mind.

"Stay here!"

You flesh stepped over to Rangiku and summoned Rosa.
"Be careful! Cut right though the head!" Rangiku ordered to you.

The Menos were incredibly strong and spewing out red energy that had already taken down a few of your men.

Rosa Espina!

At Rosa's command, hundreds of thorns came raining at the Menos. One died immediately.
You thanked Rosa and jumped down to slash through another. The fact that you were alive was a huge confidence booster for you. You were beginning to get the hang of combat in real life when you heard the scream.

You turned around and looked on as a gigantic Menos attacked your sister. He/she was head on with her, easily almost twice as big as the others.

You flash stepped over just in time to watch the Menos completely incinerate her. When he finished his blast, there was nothing left but ashes.

Before you knew it, the most terrifying blood curdling scream came out of your mouth.
Rangiku looked on in horror as you fell to the ground in devastation.

Immediately after you blacked out. Although you were still conscious, you felt like you couldn't control yourself.

Rose plants began to shoot out of the ground everywhere, growing freakishly huge. The thorns on them were sharp and dripping with blood. You summoned a wave and rode it over to the giant Menos.
Thorns came flying out towards the Menos, who dodged them all or destroyed them all.
All of the Roses you grew began to take over the entire city, wrapping themselves around the Menos everywhere.
The Menos let out a horrifying screech as they began to be tangled in Roses.
Unwillingly, you easily floated up to be 50+ feet on top of everyone and everything. By now, the town looked like it had been deserted. Rangiku and the others had all evacuated and were watching on with horror at the power you possessed. All of the Menos were now marching towards you. You summoned the biggest blood wave you possibly could, and sent it flooding all the streets. Houses floated away , chairs, trees.

"ROSA TORBELLINO!" You screamed, summoning the blood. It slowly began to twirl around and around. Eventually, it was a giant whirlpool full of roses, blood, and Menos grande.

"Y/N."
The voice startled you, but couldn't settle your broken heart. You had just watched your sister die for good and failed to help her yet again.

"Please. Calm down." Captain Hitsugaya stood carefully , watching on with horror at your whirlpool.

You summoned a hundred thorns and crashed them down on every Menos, aiming straight for their heads. They all began to disappear, one at a time.

"Please, let me help you!" Captain began to beg you.

A loud crash erupted as the whirlpool ceased and the waves crashed down.

Thunder boomed in the sky and all the sun vanished. Only black clouds surrounded the ruined city now.

Instead of rain, blood poured from the skies.

Something raced pass you without you properly seeing. Before you could turn around, a cold hand wrapped around yours.

You turned your head to look straight into Hitsugaya's beautiful blue eyes.

It's okay now.

Just like that, you fell into his arms and broke into sobs.