Chapter Six

"Wow! Who are you! I already love you!" Before you knew it. You were sandwiched in between her breast's and she was hugging you.
She was a tall, beautiful woman.
No wonder Tōshirō kept her around...
You pushed that thought to the back of your head.
No sense in being jealous since you barely knew the kid.
"I am (y/n). Nice to meet you!" You sheepishly grinned.
Out of the corner of your eye, you could swear you could see Tōshirō smiling.
"Oooohhhh CAPTAIN!!!" She sang- spoke.

"Yes Rangiku?"

"Please let me take the rookie out!"
Tōshirō looked agitated but waved us off.

Before you knew it, Rangiku was dragging you by the arm.
"Let's go shopping!" She screeched.

Rangiku made you try on what felt like a million outfits. She paid for EVERYTHING.
The very last store she made you go in was a lingerie store.
"Why are we here?" You inquired.
"You need a.. sexy time outfit. Don't you have anybody in mind?"

Immediately your desire to know Tōshirō came to mind, but you suppressed that thought.

"I am a virgin. I don't really know anyone here. Everyone at home was taken away from me."
Rangiku's eyes softened with sadness for a second before she lit back up.

"You'll meet somebody. I promise." She reassured you.
After a little bit of browsing, you bought a nice blue  plus size set.

[https://www.yandy.com/Plus-Size-Sky-Wrap-Me-Bra-Set.php?gid=414326&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1555704143&utm_content=57575534805&utm_term=414326&gclid=CjwKCAjwvJvpBRAtEiwAjLuRPY-tCRnfmNeFF4ymlokq0j4C7FqHGEkcACi-Zm0vK41AMAxDi_5NGxoCCIUQAvD_BwE]

"You'll make their jaws drop!" She squealed, super excited.

That night, you went home feeling super satisfied. You put away all of your clothes and went to bed, feeling reassured in your newly found friend, Rangiku.