Blake just watched me with a grin on his face. "Good girl, my rose. Now bring it back to me."

I tried not to think about the scent, or the taste, or the feeling of the sweaty fabric against my tongue, and continued to crawl towards him, his shape blurred by my tears. When I finally made it, and spat the socks out at his feet, he chuckled. "See, that wasn't so hard, was it, my rose?"

I slumped, defeated, the tight ball in my stomach growing, threatening to take me over. I had thought there was no more ways he could degrade me. No more ways he could strip me down, and rip me apart. I thought I had already hit rock bottom.

I was wrong. There would always be more. He would always have some other way to torture me. To humiliate me. It would never be over.

Then he knelt down, picked up the socks, and threw them across the room again.

"Fetch."

This time, his voice was almost humoured. He was having fun doing this.

The last thing I wanted to do was pick up those socks in my mouth again, but when I hesitated, Blake's hand moved to his pocket, and I spurred into action.

This time, I crawled back as quickly as I could and dropped the ball of socks back at his feet.

Of course, he did it again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

He kept doing it, throwing the ball of socks to the other side of the room and watching me retrieve it, until my hands and knees where aching, and it felt like I'd lost feeling in my tongue.

The last remnants of dignity had been shattered. It felt as though, once again, he had broken me.

All with a pair of socks.

When he finally relented and stopped playing fetch, he looked very much pleased with himself.

"Alright, my rose. That's enough of fetch." He said. I spat the ball of socks out, and swallowed to try and clear the taste from my mouth.

He cleared his throat, and I lifted my gaze to him. "You can stand up now, my rose."

Relieved, I stood up. When I looked across at Blake though, he just smirked, a glint in his eye. I knew then that he wasn't done yet.

"How about we test how good you are at some other commands?" He said. He paused for a moment, before continuing. "First, I want you to sit."

I clenched my jaw, having only just stood up. I didn't want to sit down again, but I knew that if I didn't, he would use the collar again. So, begrudgingly, I dropped to the ground again, and sat.

"Good girl. Now, up." He said, obviously enjoying himself. I rolled my eyes, but once again rose to my feet, preparing myself to sit down again.

Just as I had suspected, he wasn't done. "Sit."

I set my jaw, and sat down again. He let out a chuckle. "Good girl, my rose. Now, how about another one. Beg."