First test

Trigger warning
Chapter contains abuse.

The darkness was unsettling. I couldn't see Blake or what he was doing. I heard the stalking of footsteps and the bang of a cupboard door opening and closing, before silence.

I took a shaky breath, trying to peer through the darkness to where my tormentor must have been, but there was nothing but black.

Then his voice. "Come to me, my rose."

My eyes snapped to the other side of the room to the cupboards, and I jumped. I hadn't even heard his footsteps. My fear gave way to hesitation, and I heard him sigh.

"Rose. Come." He repeated, forcefully. I rushed towards his voice. I almost ran into him in the darkness, but he grabbed my arm before I did. I was surprised to find that he was sitting down. I realised he must be sitting on the bed, and I instinctively reached to sit beside him, but he gripped my arm, stopping me once again. I let out a yelp as he yanked me in front of him.

"Kneel, my rose."

I slowly did as told, half forced to by my captor's steady hand. Once I was on my knees, he let me go.

I heard the unmistakable sound of a roll of duct tape opened, near my face, and I instinctively flinched. This only caused Blake to growl.

"Don't try to fight me, my rose. This will be a lot more fun for the both of us if you just do as you are told."

I stilled, biting my lip to stop a whimper as he grabbed my chin and forced my head in his direction. I winced as I felt him place the end of the duct tape at my temple, then pull the strong adhesive across my eyes, to the other temple. He smoothed that strip out, and I expected him to cut the end off and leave it at that, but to my horror, he didn't.

He kept going, wrapping the roll around my head, tightly closing me into a blindfold of tape. He made another loop, then another, and another, until the top half of my head was covered in duct tape, painfully tight and terrifying. My kidnapper just chuckled to himself, pleased.

I wished I could fight him.

He finally cut the tape, and pressed the end of the piece down, smoothing it out so there was no chance of it peeling off. It took all my restraint not to reach up and wrench the tape away from my eyes, but I knew I would be punished if I did.

I felt Blake shift in front of me, then get up, and walk away. I heard a click and assumed that was him turning the light back on, though I had no way of knowing if that were so, because of my tape blindfold.

I heard the sound of him rifling through the cupboards again, then silence, before I felt him sit down in front of me again. After a moment, he spoke.

"We're going to do some tests, my rose." He said, his voice almost cheery. "You're going to do everything I tell you to, without arguing or hesitating. Every time you make a sound, I am going to take note, and punish you for it. Understood?"

I nodded silently.

"Good. Now, for our first series of tests, I want you to open your mouth."

I frowned in confusion. My mouth? I almost asked him why, but stopped myself, knowing it wouldn't be a good idea. Reluctantly, I did as he told, dropping my jaw.

"Good girl." He said, sounding amused. "Now, your first test is rather simple."

I gagged as he poked his finger into my mouth. I let out a noise of disgust, and he tutted at me. "That is your first strike, my rose. Remember, You must stay silent. I don't want to hear another sound out of you. Now, I want you to close your lips and suck."

I winced, feeling sick. It felt so wrong to have his finger in my mouth, let alone sucking it, but his warning tone told me I didn't have a choice. I did as ordered, closing my lips around his finger and sucking.

"Good job, my rose." He muttered, and I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Now add a little bit of tongue. Lick my finger as if it were a lollipop."

I wanted to cry. The act of licking him felt so wrong, so humiliating, the implication of what else I might be licking making the experience even more horrible. Nonetheless, I obeyed, feeling my kidnapper's flesh as it hit my tongue. After an excruciatingly long moment, he pulled his finger from my mouth with a pop.

"Good girl, my rose. Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked. I remained silent, trying to ignore the sick churning of my stomach. He chuckled. "No need to make that face, my rose. I have more tests for you, of course. Now open your mouth again, and stay absolutely still. This next test might shock you."

I pursed my lips for a moment, before relenting and opening them again. Nothing happened for a moment, then I heard the bed creaking, before something foreign and foul entered my mouth.

His foot.

I gagged involuntarily, wrenching away and spitting on the floor to try to get rid of the taste. But it remained, lingering on my lips like a curse. Blake tutted me.

"Bad girl my rose. Do as I told you and open your mouth."

I scowled at him, his revolting 'test' snapping me back into defiance. "No. I will not let you put anything else in my mouth."

I didn't know what he was planning, but the implication was obvious. He fell silent. Then I felt his hand on my arm, pulling me to my feet. In a firm and clipped voice he spoke.

"Alright then, my rose. We shall move onto the next tests then, if that is what you wish."

My momentary confidence disappeared at his bitter tone.

Fuck, what have I just gotten myself into.