Chapter 1- Never mess with the Gods (edited)

Please go easy on me! This is my first story and my grammar isn't great. I can't spell very well because I have to type this on my phone. Also, my spelling overall is terrible. But I hope you like it! 😄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy POV
***********************************
What better way to start the day than to wake up chained and in a cage that smells like horse manure?

You see, this all started when I was called to Olympus with no reason following. There was literally a loud voice that I recognize to be Zeus' that yelled for me to come to Olympus like I was a lost child at a supermarket. When you get called to Olympus it usually isn't good. Most of the time, it's about some life or God threatening monster or you're getting a reward, though one is more likely than the other. That was why I rushed there immediately, as I still wanted my dad around to see me get married and I didn't want Hestia to die. Now that I think about it could have been for a party (My birthday was yesterday) or a prank.

Of course, I did not expect the entire 11 Olympians (NOT Hestia) dancing around with bottles of booze. How Artemis managed to get drunk, I'm not sure. Athena was completely sober, I think. She was the only one who didn't have a bottle or cup in hand. Most of the furniture was completely covered in alcohol spills while there was a giant bowl of hotdogs where Zeus chair was. I stifled a laugh, did this mean Zeus was worth a giant bowl of hot dogs? And did Dionysus convince them to drink, what seemed like a sea of wine?

"My favourite son of the century!" I saw my dad, Poseidon wobble over, trident in one hand, a wine bottle in another.

"How are you?" He bellowed almost making me deaf.

"Hi, dad!" I said covering my ears to save my eardrums. "I just popped in to say Hi!" I lied, wanting to get out of this alcohol-filled room as quickly as possible.

"How 'bout staying and having a drink?" Dionysus asked waving around his pine cone on a stick

"No thanks!" I answered nearing the exit.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY NO!" Zeus bellowed, "FOR THAT WE WILL, um, we'll..." Zeus pondered for a bit.

"Send him to another world?" Demeter suggested.
I stood there shocked, They could do that?

"That's a good idea!" Zeus smiled before bellowing, "WE SHALL SEND YOU TO ANOTHER WORLD!"

A flash of light surrounds me and I cover my eyes to prevent becoming blind. Then something hit my head VERY hard.

Now here I am, with what feels like chains on my wrists, forcing me to be on my hands and feet? It was strangely comfortable though. The thing is it smells like horse manure so I wanted to get out of here and fast. I tried to wriggle around but got rewarded with a bruise to the head.

"Ouch!" I mumble which, to my surprise, came out as a whimper. I let my eyes adjust and find I was surrounded by iron bars, I wasn't in jail right? Wait, I feel at home and the cell is sliding a bit. Am I on a boat?

I look around to try to find a way out but my only discoveries are moss, mould, bars and rust. It seems like night vision came with the package of angry drunk gods. The easiest way out would be to break the bars which were covered in rust. With a good swing with Riptide, I could break them!

I tried to reach into my pocket for a Riptide but I had no pockets, nor clothes! I look at myself and see my entire body is completely cover in ocean blue scales! My feet and hands had become claws too! I looked behind me as far as I could to find two scrunched up wings. All blue! Except for my belly but who cares? Holy Hera, I'm almost entirely blue! Oh, I'm also a dragon.