Chapter 24

I can't be bothered with life right now.

More at the bottom.

QoTD: "Life sucks, and then you die."

------------------------

Jordan's POV

"Right, I've paid two thousand dollars into your bank account," I say smugly. I'm pleased that he's sorted it out - well, he probably is, too. I doubt he particularly wants to starve or live on the streets or something.

"Thank you so much, Jordan!" he replies. "You are the best."

"Yep, I'm awesome," I answer, smiling. "So, when can you get back?"

"The flight's not til next week," he dejectedly sighs. Hm, maybe there's a flight to Paris sooner than that?

"Hang on a sec, I'll call you back."

"Okay." I end the call, go on google and type in 'flights from Chicago to Paris'. Clicking on the first link that appears, I am greeted with the information that apparently there is a flight tomorrow. Brilliant! I turn around, expecting to see Zoe and Amy, but they've gone. I call her.

"Where the hell are you?" I shout into the phone.

"Calm down, stressy," she soothes. "We went for a walk. Do you want us to come back?"

"That would be good," I growl.

"Hey, you didn't say we couldn't!" she protests.

"Only joking, I don't care. Come back quickly though."

"'Kay, see you soon. Love you!"

"Love you!"

I am only waiting a few minutes before the girls reappear.

"Right, you're back, good," I smile. "I've had an idea."

"I'm all ears," replies Amy.

"Okay, so you know Josh's stuck in Paris, for the time being anyway? Well, he's fine, he's got money and stuff, but he can't get back til next week."

"What are you saying?" Zoe says suspiciously.

"I'm saying that there's a flight to Paris tomorrow. Do you want a little holiday?"

"A little holiday to Paris immediately after our little holiday to NYC?"

"Yeah." The girls look at each other.

"Sure," says Amy.

"Why not?" Zoe answers.

"Sounds like a plan then," I reply, and call Josh.

"Hey, dude," he says when he answers the phone.

"Hey," I answer. "See you tomorrow."

Then I hang up before he has time to reply.

---------------------------

Finally I got something out! Ar you proud of me?

I've just been not writing for more than two weeks, and I feel really bad, but I just didn't know what to write. Plus school is getting MEGA STRESSFUL at the moment. And I do have a real life, too. Hard to believe, I know.

Anyway, I updated today. I'll try and update more regularly, but I really can't make any promises.

See you next update, whenever I may be, unless I die.

Katy xx