Chapter 14 (extra long :D )

Voila! A chapter! 

As soon as Jordan has entered his condo and turned on his Wi-Fi and computer, I text him and suggest that we Skype.

.

Z: Hey Jordan, wanna skype?

J: K cool, whats ur name?

Z: (insert name), wbu?

J: (insert name), ill call u now

Z: Kk

Half a minute later, I receive a Skype from him and quickly accept it, producing a large image of his face on my screen.

He's doing his twitter face.

I immediately burst out laughing, which sets him off too. After I recover from the hysteria of his weird expression, I collect myself and ask if he wants to play minecraft. 

"Sure!" he replies eagerly. "Mineplex?"

"Yeah, sure," I answer, logging onto minecraft, clicking the multiplayer and joining Mineplex. "What lobby are you on?" I ask.

"Just a sec.. I'm on 42," he replies.

"Okay, I'm on 15, I'll come to you," I say, bringing up the window showing he lobby numbers and selecting the iron block labelled '42'. The chat has filled with 'Where's CaptainSparklez gone?' and 'We want Jordan!'. Jordan, it seems, is no longer here.

"Jordan," I snap, "where have you gone?"

"I'm on lobby 15, where you said you were, though you're clearly not, you liar," he grumbles. I sigh.

"I'm on 42! I said that I'd come to you, remember?"

"Um...you never said that," he says, unsure.

"You heard me," I laugh.

"Okay, I might've heard you," he admits unwillingly. "Right, I'm coming back to 42. Don't move a muscle."

"I'm a statue." Well, I am, until I hear a descending scale warning me that I will be AFK removed in 10,9,8... seconds, so I give the 'w' key a poke and the countdown stops. "Sorry, I moved."

"You scumbag!" he says in fake shock. The chat has filled with 'OMG! CaptainSparklez is online!' so I'm assuming he found his way to lobby 42 okay.

"You on 42?" I check.

"How did you know?" he jokes. "Just a sec, I'm gonna go get a drink."

"Orange juice?" I guess.

"Yes! You are a mind reader!" he replies.

"I'm really not," I reply, giggling.

"Don't you laugh at me! Also, how could you have known what beverage I was about to fetch myself?" he says, sounding genuinely confused. It's quite endearing. I give him a 'look'. Basically, I roll my eyes sarcastically at him. 

"Jordan. You mention it every single livestream."

"Not every one."

"Uh, yes, every one."

"Hmm. I guess I'm just a guy who appreciates his OJ, talking of which, I am going to fetch now."

"Bye," I say, but he's already gone. I read a couple of the things people are writing in chat, most of which are quite amusing, because they say something like 'I love you! Have my babies!'. A couple say 'why isn't he moving?' but a few particular ones catch my eye: