"Shitty? Baby rims and tinted windows with a sunroof is not shitty." He laughed

I huffed going to his passenger side until he stopped me.

"No, get in the back."

"Bitch you ain't no Uber driver, I'm going to get in the front."

"Okay." He shrugged

I opened the door as he opened the back door getting in.

"Why you back there?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you, and chill. We were going to sit back here and talk but you wanted to get in the front."

I stale faced him.

"So climb on back here." He laughed motioning his hands towards him. I turned around putting my leg first as I lunged my body to hop over the armrest. My butt faced him as I tried to move the things that were in my way of sitting down.

"Damn." He groaned.

I slapped his chest in response as I let out a heavy sigh from all the hard work.

"What? You can't just do that and expect me not to react." He laughed.

"Whatever now are we talking about?"

"I have something better. We're finishing the game."

I furrowed my brows, "Shawn, that game was a week ago... how are you still focused on it."

"Because I can't get you out my head... now don't try to leave because the doors are on child lock and you know you can't climb over again and think I'm not going to stop you."

I rolled my eyes as I remembered what he said

"Because I can't get you out my head.."

What does that mean? Like the constantly thinks about me? If so, what could he possibly think about when I come to mind?

"Now you never answered my last dare." He smiled

"Let's do it." I bit my lip

"Well since you said no- wait what?"

"I said you can taste it, come on." I licked my bottom lip as a smirked sized on his face.

I quickly kicked my shoes off my feet as he took his jacket off slowly.

He pulled my legs towards him so I could be laying down.

"Take these off." He pointed to my spanks

I sat there for a half-second realizing he wasn't kidding. I quickly took them off as I saw he was getting impatient.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked as if he were afraid to bring up the question.

"Yes."

He brought his lips to mine gently grabbing my face while my arms wrapped around his neck.

Then I felt it, the spark that I was wishing I hope I wouldn't see.

I mean think about it, I'm in a car with someone who currently has a girlfriend and is about to put his mouth somewhere that hasn't been touched in over at least a year all because of a game of Truth or Dare.

His lips moved to my neck and I closed my eyes as I felt his voice hum in my ear about how sexy I was.

Even though I was dreading the moment, his words and touch began to hypnotize me every time I tried to find enough cons about this situation and to call quits.

I gasped as I wasn't even paying attention to his tongue connecting to my clit.

His tongue became to dance and leave a memorable feeling behind as he stuck a finger in me.

"Oh god." I tilted my head back as my handheld onto the front seat from me going crazy.

"You like that ?" He added another finger moving at a faster pace while his thumb rubbed me in a circular motion.

"Mhmm." I don't know why but I couldn't speak, I never felt this feeling before. And the first-time experience of a new moment is something you just have to get the hang of.

I felt a tightens at the bottom of my stomach as my legs began to move uncontrollably.

"Touch yourself." He demanded

I followed his orders and rubbed slow as I moaned.

"Yeah just like that spread them." He groaned sitting his tongue right inside

I came all over his face as he kissed me.

"This mines for now on you got that?"

I bit my lip nodding.

"God Shy, you got my whole seat wet."

"Well look on the bright side, your beard will grow more." I cheesed.

He laughed loudly helping me put my clothes back on.