33.

Chapter 33 |

"Wait so he said he liked you ?" Keisha wowed

I nodded throwing my head into my hands still flabbergasted from the shit.

Like, did he know who my boyfriend is? HIS FUCKING FRIEND! This dude is so bold and if my confidence not like his I don't want it.

"So what are you going to do ?"

"What do you think I should do ?"

"Honestly, I can't tell you to say something because then I'll be a hypocrite."

"What do you mean ?"

"A couple of years ago, Tre and Sky had this big ass fight about her cheating with Razor remember ?"

I nodded on the edge of the roof desperate to know what the hell happened.

"So I went over his house to apologize about what I said... then he kissed me."

My mouth opened in shock. "Did you tell Dave ?"

"Is Tre dead? Okay then." She continued.

"Maybe I shouldn't tell Shawn, we're in such a good place and I don't want to mess up the vibe."

"Well maybe you not telling him will mess it up because think about it, if he finds out and then also finds out you knew and didn't say nothing... he's going to think the relationship was built on lies and bullshit."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO," I whined

"I think you should tell him, maybe what they're doing is a setup to see where your loyalty stands."

"Now, what if it isn't?"

"Let god handle that part." She laughed eating the rest of her ice cream.

Shawn knocked on the window because that was a rule we made in order for them to come on the roof when we're talking.

"What we talking about ?"

"How Monte says he liked Shy."

My eyes widened as I slapped Keisha's arm, "KayKay, wtf."

"One of our rules is if someone comes on the roof and we allow them to and they ask then we tell them." She defended

"Wait, he said what ?"

"He told me yesterday that I'm the girl he likes."

Shawn sarcastically laughed while putting his head down. He got up leaving slamming the window shut.

An awkward silence came the center of attention as I heard Shawn yelling at Jr about hurrying up so they can leave.

"Bitch what did you just do ?"

"I just made your life better."

"No bitch, you just made a damn fight feast between them."

Shawn 🦖

I should've known, all the dots connected.

Us knowing who the girl is, her having a boyfriend, and I was a damn fool to really think he found a girl.

We pulled up to his house and as I was getting out Jr stopped me.

"Aye bro, I can't just go in being on go for you... You got to tell me what the plan is."

"Go in there ask some questions if I don't like his response I'm beating his ass."

He nodded as we walked up going in without a care of the damn doorbell.

Monte was on his couch watching tv when he jumped in shock of us being there.

"Damn, y'all scared the shit out of me. I gotta start locking my door." He laughed

I was here for his dumbass antics or games so I got straight to the point.

"You told my girl that you liked her ?"

His face was surprisingly unreadable, it seems as if he was trying to figure out if he wanted to tell the truth or lie.

"Yeah." I started walking towards him until he put his hands up in surrender

"WAIT, the only reason I did is that Aubrey told me to." He yelled shutting his eyes in fear.

"Dude, don't lie on that fucking girl because you about to catch an ass-whooping."

"What, I can call her right now!"

"Now, why would she go out her way to do that random ass shit ?"

"She told me to flirt a little and see if I can get her in bed and if I then tell you."

"So you did this dumb ass shit for what? If I'm ya boy, why would you even say yes to the shit."

I was getting pissed off by the moment, this whole story he saying is complete utter bullshit that I really don't have time to fucking hear nor deal with.

"I honestly wanted to see for myself about her loyalty, you did the exact same thing to me so I decided to return the favor... no sneaky shit. You know me better than that, we were boys since diapers." Monte said getting up

"He right bro, look deep into that shit. We all did that to each other once in our lifetime." Jr said shrugging

This was true, but I still feel a kind of way because he didn't tell me he was going to or gave me a heads up. But that's being hypocritical since I did the same thing.

"I feel you, bro." I nodded shaking him up

"Look on the bright side, at least we know Shy loyal enough to tell you."

"She didn't even tell me, Keisha did."

"Wayment, what would happen if Keisha never told you... you probably wouldn't even be here right now," Monte said

Why didn't she tell me? She got offense when Keisha said something as if it's something she wants to hide.

I made my way home with the thought of Shy cheating on me lingering around in my mind. Walking into the house, I heard the shower running and I waited for her patiently sitting on the couch watching whatever was on the tv.

"Hey, baby, what happened ?"

"Why didn't the fact of Monte liking you come out your mouth."

"Baby, the last time you saw me in a space you didn't want me in we were on the run."

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I DO EVERYTHING YOU ASK AND YOU CAN'T EVEN BE HONEST WITH ME."

"YOU THINK I DON'T LOVE YOU!, I showed that when I ran away with you. When I was kicking down doors and shooting niggas for you. FOR YOU. I've never lied to you, I think before I do. I think about what you're going to do before I tell you anything why? BECAUSE I CARE."

I sat on the couch thinking about the fighting, arguing and going back and forth is a waste of time... I can't even believe I wasted my time actually thinking I could fall in love.

"I think we should break-up," I mumbled

She opened her mouth in shock, "Are you serious right now? I moved out of my apartment not even 24 hours ago just for you to fucking break up with me!"

There was a knock on the door and Shy stomped away opening it.

It couldn't be at any other bad timing... there stood Aubrey in a see-through robe with lingerie on.

"Oh, this is the reason why... I see." Shy laughed

She grabbed her keys bumping into Aubrey hard, "Move bitch."

The door slammed shut making the picture frame falling.

How did we even get here?