Nineteen.

Chanyeol scowled at Baekhyun, yanking both of his wrists and looked at him deeply into his eyes. The moment when they made contact made Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat as he looks at him with widened eyes. 

"C-chanyeol..." He whimpered softly then looked away from the other, his lips shivered slightly with a stutter.

"Look at me, Baekhyun. Why did you say that to me?!" He shouted uncontrollably and grabbed onto his wrist even tighter.

Baekhyun looked down and sniffed softly. "I am sorry..." He said quietly. "It's all a big misunderstanding, Chanyeol ah." He sniffed and looked him at him weakly. Chanyeol looked so scary it looked like as if he was going eat the other alive.

Chanyeol immediately calmed down and let go of his wrists. "Sorry, I- I just got frustrated and wanted to see you so bad." He said in a soft tone and hold up the others face. "But you understand that I didn't mean those text messages to you right? I didn't know it was you." He looked into his eyes.

Baekhyun nodded slightly as his face turns a bit red. "I am sorry too for what I called you." He smiled shyly.

Chanyeol chuckled softly at the other. "Alright, we are all clear, right? No more calling me a fake ass?" He laughed softly.

Baekhyun laughed softly too and hit him lightly on his shoulder. "Yes~" he replied and smiled at him.

Chanyeol's heart started racing a bit. Baekhyun's smile was everything to him. "Do you wanna have a drink at my house? It's right over there." Baekhyun asked and pointed at his house and his eyes widen since his mom was right there. He quickly ran to her, hoping she didn't see what they were doing.

"H-hey mom~" he laughed nervously. "Can I let my friend in for a quick drink?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Huh? Why are you stuttering, you weird child. That boy? Hm, he cute so he can come in. Hurry up it's cold." She laughed softly as she looked at the tall officer. Then she walked inside with a soft smile.

"Really?!" He exclaimed then looked over at Chanyeol. "Uh- um- Chanyeol yah!" He waved over at him to tell him to come over to him.

Chanyeol speed jogged to Baekhyun with a bright smile. "So she said yes?" He asked with a bit of soft panting.

"Yeah..." He admired for a second without even realizing. Baekhyun cleared his throat and glanced at the officer then walked to the front door. "Let's go."

The tall officer nodded and followed him into the house then closed the door behind him. He looked around a bit, thinking that this is place Baekhyun lived.

"Hello~ You're Baekhyun's friend right? I don't know why most of his friends are really good looking, especially you." He chuckled softly.

Chanyeol bowed politely. "No no, you're too nice, Mrs.Byun." He smiled.

"What do you want to drink, tallboy?" Mrs. Byun asked as she walked to the kitchen. "Oh! We just got some real good tea from Japan, you should try it."

"Ah, that will be wonderful, thank you, ma'am." Chanyeol bowed his head slightly.

"Mom! You know how expensive that stuff is?" Baekhyun frowned.

"So? My detective and doctor son can give me money~" she giggled and got out the jar of tea leaves that were from Japan.

"Doctor son? You have a brother?" Chanyeol asked as he sat down at the couch with Baek.

The small detective nodded, "He is in his hometown in China to spend some time with his real blooded family." He explained. "He will probably come back in about half a year or so."

Chanyeol nodded at his explanation. He was happy that he learned something new about him today as he smiled softly. "So, where is your dad?" He asked.

Baekhyun hesitated for a bit but decided to tell him since he was trustworthy. "He left us a long time ago, thankfully." He let out a sigh.

Mrs. Byun came to the living room with the tea tray with some maroons and placed it on the coffee table. "Don't talk about that bastard, Baekhyun. He ruins the atmosphere." She said and sat on the small couch chair next to them.

"Alright, mom." He replied shortly and poured the tea from the teapot into the teacups then put it down.

"Anyways, tell me more about yourself." She raised up one of the teacups and looked at the officer.

"I am Park Chanyeol, a police officer. I meet Baekhyun through work and we know each other ever since." He replied.

"So you are the dude Baekhyun blushed at!? Ohhhh~" she gasped, "Right? Didn't Sehunnie said that you blushed at him?" She looked at Baekhyun that was all red of embarrassment.

"Mom!! Oh my god, stop embarrassing me!" He hid his face in his hand.

Chanyeol took a sip of his teacup and almost choked on the mother's question. He coughed a bit and hit his chest lightly.

"Aigoo, you're just like Baekhyun. Can't eat or drink properly." She shook her head jokingly.

Baekhyun peeked at the officer slightly, trying to look at his reaction. Chanyeol blinked for a second then flustered smile trying to keep it chill. "Haha~ I am just that good looking, hm?" He shrugged with a cheeky smile then take a sip out of the teacup.

Baekhyun blinked at the and just chuckled softly. He took a macaroon and ate it happily like the puppy he is.

Then as Chanyeol reach to get another cup of tea, he accidentally burned his hands and hissed in pain as he tried to shake it off.

"Chanyeol! Are you okay?" Baekhyun exclaimed and asked worriedly. He looked at his hand and bit his lips.

Mrs. Byun gasped and stood up. "Where is the aid kit, Baek?" She asked and looked around.

"It's upstairs in my room, I will take Chanyeol up and treat the burn for him." He said to her and took Chanyeol's arm and took him upstairs.

I blushed at you because I accidentally fall for you, unfortunately.

*
Hello, fluffies! Uploading at midnight aye-

So it looks like you guys didn't see the authors note from chapter seventeen where I ask you guys to leave some questions for me but no one did so- it's either you guys don't care or lol not interested lol its fineeee

Thank you for reading!! Please vote comment and subscribe 💕