R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S

Brooke was walking with Ben on the phone making preparations for coronation before the tourney match. "No listen to me," she said annoyance slipping into her tone. She took a deep breath and schooled her tone and expression. "Look you have," She checker her watch "Two minutes to repeat for me what's gonna happen with my dress or someone else is doing it. Please hold, hello, yes, the carriages are to pick us up at noon. Goodbye, hello no, no, no, okay someone else it gonna do this. Goodbye," she hung up and groaned.

"Hard work," Ben asked. He felt kind of bad for not working as hard as his sister, but she had insisted since this was for him.

"You have no idea; I need to talk to Evie," she sighed leaning her head against her locker. "I had made a comment about the possibility of her making my dress already."

Audrey came over to complain about Mal, Brooke saw this, so she slammed her head into the looker. "Do you think they actually paid for those?" She whined about Mal doing peoples hair.

Jay was hanging over the railing talking to some girls, "She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it."

"What's the harm?" The two say together, Brooke with her head still in her locker.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?" Brooke glared at Audrey; she was being such a conceded brat.

"Listen, Audrey..." Ben tried.

But Audrey cut him off, "I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" she asked.

"Okay."

"Bye, Bennyboo," She kissed his cheek and didn't even say bye to Brooke.

He sighed, "Bye," Brooke could practically hear the tiredness in his voice. She wanted to tell him to give it up that this girl wasn't worth it, but she wasn't their mother she had no place to tell him who to date.

"Hey Bennyboo, BB," Mal said appearing out of nowhere.

"Hey," Ben smiled.

"Hello, Mal. Is BB my new nickname?

Mal nodded at Brooke, "I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" She asked them.

"Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time," Ben said.

"I don't have a game," Brooke took a cookie. Carlos and Evie worked on her while Jay and Mal persuaded Ben to eat a cookie. The moment Brooke bit into it she knew it had a love spell. The magic didn't affect her because she had magic in her system and was Mals was weaker right now, Mal didn't put much power into it. Only spells cast by someone stronger than her could affect her. Mal had just come off the isle so while she did have a lot of pent-up magic none of it was enough to really get to Brooke yet. One day but not yet. It also didn't work because she already had some feelings for Carlos already, she wouldn't tell them that though, not yet.

"Good cookie," she nodded. Surprising Evie and Carlos, she smiled slightly at Carlos. "Evie, would you mind doing my dress for coronation, I know I was joking before, but the guy I called can't do it right."

Recovering from her shock Evie nodded, "Yea if you have measurements, color and all that."

Brooke hugged Evie stiffly "thank you you're a life saver. I'll give them to you after the game. I have everything laid out clearly, but the person doing it didn't seem to understand that princess or not my waist is not 15 inches," she shook her head, "Bye, Good luck Carlos, Jay. Come Ben." She dragged away her fawning brother.