Welcoming the VK's

Brooke, Ben, and his girlfriend Audrey stood at the entrance of the school; Audrey was Brooke's best friend, but she was annoying Brooke with her insistence that she had to change as she had to give off an impression. "Audrey it's not like their gonna see me in a dress 24/7," she grumbled.

"But you have a reputation to uphold."

"Yeah, being the 'shadow queen' I think they'll get that." She had on fishnets with black shorts over them, a loosely tucked in white t-shirt her hair out and over her shoulder and her glasses pushed up her nose like always, Audrey huffed.

The limo pulled up; the marching band was playing but abruptly stopped as two boys fell out of the car. "You got everything else why do you want whatever this is," Carlos Son of Curella De Vil yelled.

"Cause you want it," Jay son of Jafar grunted. His foot was pressed against Carlos' chest, and they were basically playing tug-o-war over a scarf.

"Boys we have an audience," Mal snapped under her breath with clenched teeth. It seemed that only Brooke heard as Mal's head snapped to the princess who was chuckling under her breath. Her eyes widened a bit seeing the girl with bright blue hair in black and white against a background of pastel pink. Evie saw her too and ran her eyes over her outfit and dark eye liner.

The boys looked over and saw the royals. Brooke and Carlos locked eyes for a second before he scrambled up. His eyes stayed on her seeing her mysterious smirk grace her lips, "just cleanin' up," Jay said.

"Leave it like you found it," Fairy godmother sing songs. "And by that I just mean leave it," she continued in a normal tone. He tossed everything he had taken back in the limo.

Jay locked eyes one Brooke and strutted up "Hello foxy," He attempted to flirt with her. She ripped her eyes off Carlos, "the name Jay."

She raised an eyebrow and confirmed her suspicion's. She was unaffected by his charm. She laughed lightly and said in her normal low voice, one that most boys would compare to a siren, "Not happening." She flicked a piece of his hair back. She would never tell but it made her feel good that he came up to her rather than the preppy Audrey like it had always been growing up.

Fairy godmother quickly changed the topic. "Welcome to Auradon Prep. I am Fairy godmother Headmistress."

"The Fairy godmother as in Bippity boppity boo," Mal asked, waving her hand around like she had a wand.

"Bippity boppity you know it."

"Yeah, I always wondered what it was like for Cinderella when you showed up with the sparkly wand and that warm smile, and that sparkly wand." Brooke glared her down and pulled out her phone reading though her list of everything that could go wrong.

"That was a long time ago and as I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future."

Brooke walked up first placing her phone back in her pocket, "It's wonderful to meet you." She just wanted to sink down into bed forever. She hated human interaction, "I'm Brooke-"

"Princess Brooklyn," Audrey cut her off. Making her roll her eyes, "I know she doesn't dress like it." Brooke turned back and glared Audrey turned away as she didn't want to fold under her, "and Prince Benjamin soon to be king," she gushed.

"You had me at prince. My moms a Queen which makes me a princess," Evie Mills, daughter of the Evil Queen, said. She was even more beautiful in real life, Brooke noted.

Audrey was quick to shut her down, "The Evil Queen has no royal status here, and neither do you." She blushed, embarrassed, and stepped back in line with her friends.