Love Spell

Jay and Carlos met Evie and Mal in their dorm room. "Yo-ho-ho!" Jay greeted sporting his new jersey.

"Hey!"

"Did your plan work with Jane, are you going to see the wand?" Jay asked.

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal fumed. Her mind suddenly flashed to a blue haired girl with her silent smile who took off her jacket so she could draw the crest. It was the first time anyone did anything for her even if it was such a small thing.

"Oh, someone's in a bad mood," Jay teased.

Mal shook her head bringing herself back to reality, "My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!"

"We can do this... If we stick together," Jay said. He felt bad saying those words, The words she taught him to believe in, when in the end he would have to go against her.

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten... "

"To the core," They all finished. But none of them could keep the image of the blue haired princess from their minds.

"Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course," they all stared at her. "What?" Evie blinked.

There was a knock at the door, "hold that thought," Mal said.

Mal opened the door and on the other side was Ben, "Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... You needed..." He asked awkwardly.

"Not that I know of," she said looking around and seeming to genuinely think.

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..."

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Yeah, the whole school goes," he said with a slight smile.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked a plot forming in her head. The blue haired girl entered her mind again, but she tried to shake her image away. Neverland they would have to send her to Neverland.

He laughed tensely, "I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, my sister, my girlfriend and if Brooke had a partner."

"Your girlfriend?"

"Yea sorry."

"Brooke doesn't have a boyfriend?" Jay asked. Ben shook his head, "Huh I thought everyone would be all over the princess especially with how hot she is." He nudged Carlos, who didn't say anything, but didn't like how he was talking about her. He narrowed his eyes and clenched and unclenched his fist in an effort to keep calm. While he was the most docile VK He was still a VK none the less. He was labeled one of the most dangerous, and that wasn't because of his friends.

"Watch it she's still my sister," Ben warned with narrowed eyes and a low voice. "People are all over her but she pushes them away, sometime literally, into the creek," that made three of the Vk's laugh and one crack a smile. "Brooke keeps to herself a lot she's very cautious about who she lets in and what they see. I'm her twin were born together lived together and have done everything together since we were born, minus those two years," He added the last part in a low after thought. "Even, I don't know everything about Brooke. I don't think I've seen anything real since we were ten maybe. She doesn't let her emotions get in her way."