Chapter 7

Jack's pov:

After a treatni-no that's not the word... i like... having a 'friendly' chat more... it suits better on the tounge doesn't it? Well after a 'nice' totally not agressive 'chat' with a certain black dog telling to shut the fudge up about my identity i decided i should clear his name... For a small price ofcourse. Let's just say he wasn't too happy to agree at first until i mentioned my sweet little mate wanting me back as soon as possible with him. Appearantly that was all it took for him to say yes... Honestly ... i could've lied and he just would've agreed... Well I'm getting of track! After the chat I took him to a trial. Fucked or whatever the dudes name was agreed as soon as he heard my name... With maybe a little bit of a threat first? Meh who cares. And here we are! I have the pleasure of defending this poor dog. Joy. 

Atleast I get to see my favorite twins again. Fred and George, well they go by Ren and Louis now. They just ran away from home when they first met. They stayed in a hotel for only a night, the next day the twins went to Gringotts. Only to find out they were the last decendants of King Arthur. So they went and took on his name so it didn't die, disowned their weasley names and changed for a couple of gallions their first names into one of their grand-grand-grand-grand-grand parent and grand-grand-grand parent. They own a lot of money and property's so they didn't need to stay at the hotel. 

Their twinspeak honestly entertains me so much. It's almost as if they're one person somehow sharing one mind while still having two bodies. Ah how i love twins. I'm going to get one too! According to destiny if she isn't lying ofcourse! -sigh- i just wish i were with my prince!

"Mister Perevell, please present the case to the judges, only facts please". -sigh- here i go!