(READ PLEASE= important for story) Prologue

Autor's note: Hi, for those who have been reading this story I'm very very sorry, for those who are only about to start reading it, I hope you read slow. Because I'll be starting to edit it to be easier to read. I was about 15 when I wrote this story (I think) and it's been many years now, and I can confidently say my English has improved. That being said let's jump into it!

Dumbledore smiled as Hermione the supposedly smart one, complimented him on his plan. Ron the assumingly loyal one ended up saying to him he wouldn't have accepted any other way. But his smile wasn't fully there yet. The usually cheerful eyes were tinted a bit different. The twinkle was shining softly in hope to light up soon. So hopeful his Harry would understand it. The problem was that the supposed brave, strong, sneaky, smarter then he shows and the one with the kindest heart, didn't show any reaction. 

His glowing eyes only softly widen, looking at his feet. His lips parted a bit as he breathed in the cold and thrilling air. Trying to swallow but no saliva in his mouth only made his tongue feel rough like he was about to throw up. His untamable hair covering a part of his face as he looks down. His hands, hanging at his sides, first trembling, before slowly opening and letting go of any strength in them. His feet, feeling more and more heavy as if someone turned up gravity as if it were music. Every word of Dumbledore still flashing through his brains. 

'Parents' 'Killed them' 'they were creatures' 'I hate creatures!' 'Creatures are dangerous' 'Send his godparent Sirius to Askaban' 'Tom trying to stop me' 'Framed Tom' 'Took Harry to muggles' 'He'd hate creatures too' 'He'd see them for what they are' 'He would find out he talks to snakes' 'Came from his mothers side' 'Lilly and James supported the dark side' 'Found out' 'They had to be errased' 'Harry would be thankful that he doesn't have such a slut as a mother anymore' 'World better place' 'Needed Harry for that' 'For the greater the good' 

 "Harry my boy you have to unde-" that's when he snapped. His once loose hands were now formed into bone-crushing fists. His abnormal eyes started to actually glow into a cold green shimmer. The way he didn't die back then, his killing-curse eyes as so many liked to say it are actually able to absorb the curse, one of the many reasons Tom wanted this child safe. He would be used and broken. Now it was too late.

 His heavy feet crushed the wooden floor underneath him shattering, windows, glass, everything that was even the slightest bit breakable was blown into pieces. Harry concentrated on his lower stomach area as he felt the world underneath him disappearing screaming bloody murder. Then his core burst through the room and everything around him is blown to the side. His magic core wasn't green, nor was it black. It was white, but an icy white. It was such a cold core that even though it technically looks light, it definitely did not belong to the land of the living.  Dumbledore, Hermione and Ron groan and look up at the boy only to widen their eyes in shock and fear. There he was. Harry floating in mid-air with his eyes closed. His body standing up so stiff yet so relaxed at the same time, as if he had died and this was his natural posture to fall to. His skin became flawless and even slightly more pale, only to make his lips more red and slightly more plump then before. His hair floating in a majestic way started to become more tamable until it looked silky and smooth. He could easily become a model in a shampoo advertisement. Only a barely noticeable blush remained on his cheeks and his nails became razor sharp. Soon he opens his eyes, one remained it's color from earlier, glowing killing-curse eyes. The other one was a light grey with a dark outlining and a darker center blending eventually into his iris. His iris' in his grey eye looked like the ones of a snake as his slightly split tongue flicks for a second out his lips. The most remarkable thing about that moment were not only his eyes, but the black-angle Wings sprouting out his back. The air and pressure become a bit lighter as he starts to come back to earth. His wings slowly folding onto his back and disappearing into a tattoo on his back, black outlined angel wings.

But the pressure inside the tree reappeared as the see him smirking with his eyes slightly widened looking like a mass-murder. As soon as soon as he even sets feet onto the ground, the door flies open, revealing an as-cold aura if not, even colder aura then the one that Harry was carrying. 

"Hadrian Potter calm yourself down" somehow Harry did as his eyes widen and a healthy blush slightly returns to his face. "J-jack" The traitors laying on the floor were about to hug their savior but choked on their breaths as they heard their previously worry say their new saviors name. Maybe this Jack guy wouldn't become their new savior after all. Only then they realize the aura and appearance of him. 

Well that's all for now folks!