Chapter 4

no-ones pov:

As the drops the drops near her toes, the more her eyes start to widen in horror. She started to scream even before the drops even touched her. It was a begging scream until it a few seconds after touched her skin and nails, the scream became deeper filled with pain, sorrow, regret and fear. But mostly pain. Her cries were pathetic but for once not fake or one of her lies. It was filled with a deep raspy crackling bloodcurdling scream. You could basically feel the pain just by hearing her scream. Her skin started to fall off while she tried to make words through her screams but they only came out pathetic, hoping her manipulations and love potions were working properly. "HARRAY HELWP MWE! MWY SKIAN! AH! IT BURNS!" Harry just started to chuckle at her screams until his eyes were filled with pure happiness and madness. "Scream louder will you darling, I don't think the Americans have heard you" "But love, we're in the United Kingdo-"exactly"-mmmokay...." the silverhaired male just shut up and watched interested in how the now overly furious dark lord started to fume in anger-no rage. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER! ARE YOU GOING AGAINST MY ORDERS?! CRUC-'my lord?' what now Bellatrix, can't you see I'm bus-'I can see that dear but those are our son's friends that your about to attack'". The handsome red-eyed boy smiled sheepishly. "Eehehe oops?" 

Bella just shakes her head in amusement. "YOU THREE GET OUTTA HERE!" Neville and Silvian packed up everything as quick as they could and ran out as fast as if their lives depend on it (wich probably were). Followed by Snape Senior since he entered the room at some point during the torturing of the toes, though mostly to supervise. He didn't want any of his son's (yes, that's including his son in law) to get hurt. Ginny got chained again much to Hadrian's displeasure and the four went outside. 

"Go get some rest you two, tonight we will do the blood-adoption if that's alright with you" with a quick nod from the two guests and the soon-to-be-mother smiled fondly. "MINTY!" the call was answered with a soft 'pop' and pink-blue-and-purple-ish magic swirled around a now exposed house-elf. Minty was an adorable creature, amber-colored eyes ,a small nose,a few freckles on her skin and small ears. Something else that was noticeable was the fact that she was wearing clothes. She had a white and green dress with white socks and a cute and soft color of lavender shoes. 

"Would you be a dear and help our two guests to their room please? After that please go get blood-adoption papers at Gringotts" Minty nodded excitedly, snapped her fingers and as a slightly-taller ginger haired child she leads Hadrian and Jack to their room (after getting an approval of her master of course) . 

"CHARA!" Another 'pop' was heard but softer and clearly more experienced

"Yes, what can I do for you master?" "Chara can you please go to the muggle-store? We ran out of honey and Harmony-tea" The almost-a-copy of Minty nodded. The non-freckled and in red dressed elf snapped with her fingers and as soon as the red smoke was gone there stood a red haired woman with amber eyes, a pale and flawless skin, a hood, and a feather tattoo on her shoulder. Clearly the mother of the child that just been send to Gringotts. Goblins might be nasty to a lot of wizards because most of them don't respect their traditions and treat them badly. This did not exist with other creatures however. Goblins understood how it feels like to be discriminated against, so especially to the children of other creatures that were not human, they were extra nice. However the muggle world isn't always as understanding when it comes to differences and needs someone with more experience to blending into their culture. Therefore Chara was an ideal match. Tom had found her one day in a muggle alley. She had been the assistant of a witch who was sick of all the racism that was going on in the wizarding world, that she had gone to become a botanist in the muggle one. After the old witch died though, the house elf did not know where to go as most wizards did not seem to hold the same values as her old master had held. So she wandered the streets until one day she had met Tom.  At that time she was already pregnant with Minty so the home he provided was more than welcome.  

 Hadrian looked intrigued at the tattoo

 Hadrian looked intrigued at the tattoo. It looked amazing! It was the sign of houselves disguised as a human, this way wizards would know not to mess with them when they were in the muggle world. "I-is this good master?" Tom smiled and nodded softly. "And you know if anybody as much as looks at you the wrong way or touches you, you apparate them into the dungeons and I'll deal with them ok?" Chara smiled. "Thank you master" and with that the house-elf disappeared.