Chapter 6

Louis(e)' pov:

Replacing the "camera" or whatever it's suposed to be, a bit better. It's hidden in a pretty pendant... Pretty girly!

 "Stop sulking" Ren or rather Rin sneered at me, flipping her/his hair in the movement.

 "Target spotted boss, permission to aproach?" -Biep- "Permission granted"-Biep- the chip in the red earing answered Rin's question. "Mask on Louise" The two crossdressers expressions changed in less then a second. Both aproach the gatewaiter smiling innocent.

 "What are you ladies doing here. You know you shouldn't be here! The biggest criminal of all enternaty is going to get a 'fair trial'" The twinkling eyes of the mad old man joining them told them otherwhise. 

"Names and invitation" a harsh voice takes their attention once again. Looking at the man at the gate Louise puffed. "Very well" She gave him her invitation she got from Lucius Malfoy, followed by Rin, but she gave an extra note with it. Dumbledore following their gesture.

 "Louise and-"Rin" "Pendragon""We're delighted to meet you sir" they finished together. 

"Albus D-Dumbledore" the madman said shocked of the twinspeak. The man looked at the list in his hands and nodded, blushing wildly as Rin's name 'number' (obviously fake) and owl-adress (fake too) were on it. The trio stept in while a certain red-head wasn't able to ressist throwing a handkiss towards the poor boy who had a nosebleed by now. 

-Biep- "REN STAY FOCUSSED! WE NEED RIN TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS!"-Biep-

 Both twins cringed at the load voice in their head.

 "Pendragon? Are you related to king Arthur by any chance?" "Why yes we are"

 The mad-eye-twinkle became suddenly so much brighter. "I do believe we should 'get to know each other' don't you think~?" Both boys cringed so hard inside it was almost noticable.

 "Albus Parcival Wolfram Bertus Perkamentus Dumbledore, keep it professional will you. You're speaking to two nobel !young! girls who despise pre-judgement as you clearly did earlier. I don't know about my sister here but I however don't feel 'attracted' towards !old! men"

" I second that" Louise left with her sister towards the room where it was all or nothing for a certain man. Sirius Black, who has come back to the land of the living. With none other then Jack the Ripper besides him. Or as people in this room may know him; 'Jack Peverell'.

Hadrian's pov:

As soon as we entered our shown room Silvy says he has some business to attent to. 

"O-oh ok...Good luck..." I felt sad, I just got my mate and he already wants to leave me... But he wouldn't... would he? Something warm brings me back to my senses. My eyes got big as I realised he was kissing me. Something started to tingle inside of me, wanting the moment to last forever. But as everything beautiful it had to end. His cold hand caresses my cheek and wipes away a tear that i didn't notice coming to existense. 

"No worries, I'll try to come back as soon as I can ok" I could only nod and look down at my feet slightly feeling my face still in heat. The feet of the man i love most disapear from my sight along with some words being mumbled. Something about going to get my guardian out of a vail or something. Honestly I can't recall, I just felt everything starting to turn around me and falling on some soft fabric before leaving the land of reality. 

"Come back soon ok love?"

Yume/blank

I tried to see what you commented and I hope this is to your liking? Honestly I don't know anymore, I'm starting to get down again and feel like I'm doing everything wrong, but whatever. See you sometime later.

Byebye<3