Chapter 9

Hadrian's pov:

As I slowly wake up from my slumber I feel rather cold. This nugget is going to find my mate- wait- he's not with me in bed- d-did he leave me? That can't be right? Nonono- he'd never do that. 

Right?

I slowly sit up trying to look around for the silver haired male but i can't seem to find him. Maybe he's in the kitchen or at the breakfast table? Or in the bathroom? Mmm not possible i hear no water running and the door is open- no lights on inside.

This is getting a little weird so i quickly put on some random clothes that are in the closet.

"They're my size?"

He gently tugs in his silky dress shirt. His black leather trousers making him look thic and slim. I could get used to this style-. Putting on black socks and some wizarding brand shoes- Mistique or something? They're more comfortable than they look.

As I'm done checking myself out I hear my stomach growl and so I decide to go down or around or up- to find wherever the kitchen is located in this bloody maze of hallways and doors that all look the same.

"Hadrian." A cold familiar voice sends chills down my spine surprising me from behind. My body is frozen in spot as I don't know what this person thinks of the new me yet.

"Malfoy."